Problem with no VOOM Bill for Direct TV Rebate

Status
Please reply by conversation.

bigec2002

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
May 17, 2005
In the age of the tender-less payment, now I find myself with no evidence of my voom account which is needed in order to claim the Direct TV HD receiver $200 rebate. Has anyone found a workaround this issue??? I'd hate not to get my money just because I can't provide the piece of paper....I don't think they'd take the actual receiver as proof:) i thought about just sending the remote lol thanx. Oh btw I dont have the original contract either...

not even an email from your install appointment? Never printed out your statement? Copy of a credit card statement showing the charges? I was on autopay but always got an invoice.

Voom is supposedly sending a final bill shortly. If you call Voom customer service, you can ask them to send you a copy of a bill from xxx (fill in month) 2005, or if you were on autopay, a copy of one your statements showing the Voom charges will do. I sent a copy of my installation work order from January of 2004. I'm still waiting for the $200 rebate but I already got the $50 rebate for purchasing a DVR, and I sent both certificates on the same day.

Status
Please reply by conversation.