Problems with webSAMS

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

NotTy

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Dec 5, 2010
Wa
As a supporter of H2H, it's getting frustrating not being able to get into my webSAM'S account when the bill is due. I recently added more programming from my webSAMS account about a week ago but the other subscription I had ran out, locking me out of my account. I can't get into it to resubscribe. SRL is closed on the weekends & evenings so now I have to call from work to resubscribe. My neighbors laugh at me because all they have to do is call Pizza any time of the day or night, 24/7, and get customer support. This sucks that I have an account & all I would have to do is get into it to do a rehit & problem solved, but I can't.
Am I doing something wrong? Shouldn't I be able to get into my own webSAMS account? I still have another subscription running under the same account. Why can't I get in? This really sucks & is making my opinion of H2H a little less now.

I had issues once with websams but I called SRL the next day and it was fixed. I have had websams since 2006 with one issue so it does work well. At least for me. Call SRL and explain your problems and let them help.

Today would have been easier for me to resolve this.
I originally called Friday to learn how to combined 2 packages to get a better rate & eliminate one of the subscriptions but they were closed Friday and all weekend, including today. So I ordered & paid the new sub, or sub #2. Now my 1st subscription has been turned off but my second one is still going. My webSAM'S account says my account has a past due balance & to call SRL.. No S***. That's why I want to get into it. Tomorrow is a busy day & will be tough to pull myself off the job long enough to make the call from my cell. And if I wait to get home, it might be too late to call.
When I'm late on my cell phone, home phone, electricity, garbage, fuel accounts, mortgage etc, I can still log into these separate accounts, even if I'm 3 weeks late. So why does webSAMS lock me out? This happened last month too.

As a supporter of H2H, it's getting frustrating not being able to get into my webSAM'S account when the bill is due. I recently added more programming from my webSAMS account about a week ago but the other subscription I had ran out, locking me out of my account. I can't get into it to resubscribe. SRL is closed on the weekends & evenings so now I have to call from work to resubscribe. My neighbors laugh at me because all they have to do is call Pizza any time of the day or night, 24/7, and get customer support. This sucks that I have an account & all I would have to do is get into it to do a rehit & problem solved, but I can't.
Am I doing something wrong? Shouldn't I be able to get into my own webSAMS account? I still have another subscription running under the same account. Why can't I get in? This really sucks & is making my opinion of H2H a little less now.

From personal experience I have never had this issue, I have a few WebSAMS logins and even those with defunct hardware are still accessible.

Sorry you're having a rough time with this, give 'em a call (when they're open!) and they'll fix it.

I postponed work for a couple hours today because of other problems unrelated to this. I do plan to call SRL today & find out why every time my bill is due, webSAM locks me out of my account. I really hope this is just a fluke.

NotTy said:
I postponed work for a couple hours today because of other problems unrelated to this. I do plan to call SRL today & find out why every time my bill is due, webSAM locks me out of my account. I really hope this is just a fluke.

Let us know the outcome, you might not be the only customer experiencing this and your woes could help others.

Hopefully, webSAMS won't do this anymore. Apparently, you need more than a month by month subscription. Otherwise, there is a setting to prevent that lockout somewhere inside webSAMS. But I had lots of stuff going on this morning so I'm not sure what that setting is or even if I heard correctly. If I heard correctly, it shouldn't lock me out no more. Calling SRL was the right thing to do.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)