PS4 Owners Thread

Staying true to our promise, we wanted to make sure that anyone who previously bought the PS3 Edition (Disc or Digital) would be able to upgrade to PS4 Edition for a small fee.

Well, we’re happy to officially announce the upgrade option is available to any existing PS3 Edition owners for just $4.99!
Free would have been better. Not sure if I want to spend another $5 on a game my kids already have, that really won't have anything better to it.

Though, anyone who wants the PS4 version, can borrow a PS3 version disc from someone, create a save file, and use that to get the PS4 version for $4.00

For Existing PS3 Edition Owners (Disc or Digital)
On the PS4, simply log into PlayStation Store and find Minecraft PS4 Edition, and you’ll be able purchase the upgrade for $4.99.

Note: This entitlement applies to everyone who’s bought Minecraft PS3 Edition (Disc or Digitally) with a saved game and signed into their PS4 console using the same PSN account.

Nothing new.

51XA739GA6L._SY300_.jpg

joytech-8-digital-lcd-monitor-for-pstwo-20050706054541576-000.jpg

This one will do as similarly bad.

The Turbo Express was literally a portable TurboGrafx 16. It was just as powerful as the home console except it was portable. Of course it ate batteries like candy and cost $249.99 - $299.99 (for some reason they raised the price then reduced it) which equates to $454.94 - $543.93 today. Pretty cool for the time, but the Gameboy easily beat it.

Here's a video of all the PS4 2.00 Updates.

For whatever reason they don't touch upon Share Play. Here's a video about that:

The signing in to YouTube problem seems to be the most pervasive, from what I'm seeing in other forums. It doesn't surprise me, however, as I've experienced YouTube issues on other Sony products.

It was reported on NeoGAF that to avoid the not starting up from Rest mode problem, you should totally power off your system (unplug or hold power button down for 10 secs) after installing the update. Of course if your console won't restart from Rest mode, you'll need to do that anyway.

PS+ Games have been announced for November. Looks like the theme of November is Indie.

Pretty psyched about Binding of Isaac Rebirth being made available. I sunk more hours into the original than I care to admit and am hopeful for this "remake."

It was reported on NeoGAF that to avoid the not starting up from Rest mode problem, you should totally power off your system (unplug or hold power button down for 10 secs) after installing the update. Of course if your console won't restart from Rest mode, you'll need to do that anyway.
I had to unplug mine today. Orange bar just flashing on and off. Power button reset would not work.

PS+ Games have been announced for November. Looks like the theme of November is Indie.

Pretty psyched about Binding of Isaac Rebirth being made available. I sunk more hours into the original than I care to admit and am hopeful for this "remake."

I've repeatedly checked the PS Blog over the past 24 hours and still don't see this announcement there. I guess Sony is understandably worried about the response comments after last month's disappointments. I believe this will be the first month since the IGC was conceived in June 2012 that there hasn't been a single full retail title included. This is one of those months when I'm glad I have a Vita as I've always been interested in Escape Plan, but without the official blog post, we still don't know if it (or any of the others) will be "cross buy" on other platforms.

Facepalm thread

VR and AR on Facebook

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)