PS4 Owners Thread

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
I would consider grabbing a external HDD if there was a USB port on the back. I try to keep my entertainment center as clean looking as I can and I don't really like the idea of a USB cable permanently attached to the front, center of my console. I guess I will just have to manage the storage if the 1TB drive i put in the PS4 gets full. It hasn't been a problem so far.
You could always use something like this
http://www.mycablemart.com/store/cart.php?m=product_detail&p=5095&gclid=CK-eiaGhytICFdYvgQodPrQOww
to make it much less obvious.

They needed to make some changes to PS Now after the Xbox Game Pass announcement. This is an improvement but it still costs twice as much and requires streaming instead of full game downloads.

They needed to make some changes to PS Now after the Xbox Game Pass announcement. This is an improvement but it still costs twice as much and requires streaming instead of full game downloads.
Right but I think that they may have had this planned for a while, since they announced the PS3/devices cut off about a month ago.

I just added an EHD to my ps4 and it took a couple of attempts to get it to work. But now it's okay. I have a 500gb ps4 so for the past year I've been deleting game data in order to play new ones... thank god I don't have to do that anymore.

I just don't play my PS4 enough to justify a new HDD. It would make my life easier but I probably spend less than 75 hours a year on my PS4, although that MAY change thanks to Horizon: Zero Dawn and if I can focus enough to play Final Fantasy XV during the summer doldrums.

Still, between that and my computer having a 240 GB SSD, it's not too uncommon for me to be like this whenever I get a new game:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)