PS4 Owners Thread

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
PS+'s price is getting increased. It's only for the UK, but I can't help but wonder if it's part of a worldwide plan or if it's just in response to potential BREXIT changes.

PlayStation®Plus
currency exchange rate perhaps? Could be nothing more than the British Pound has dropped against the yen (and others).

edit: change that, it's going up elsewhere as well, Europe and Australia are also getting hit with a 25% increase.
PlayStation Plus prices are going up in Europe and Australia this August

Sony has announced a price hike for PlayStation Plus subscriptions in PAL territories.

The company emailed members in Europe notifying them of the upcoming increase earlier this morning. The new prices go in effect as of midnight BST on Thursday, August 31.

This is a substantial increase, too. In the UK, an annual membership goes from £39.99 to £49.99. The three-month subscription from £14.99 to £19.99, and the monthly option from £5.99 to £6.99.

The same 25% hike also applies to the rest of Europe and PAL territories. From €49.99 to €59.99 for the yearly option, €19.99 to €24.99 for the quarter, and €6.99 to €7.99 for the one month sub.

Australia is the same way. From AU$69.95 to AU$79.95, AU$27.95 to AU$33.95, and AU$9.95 to AU$10.95. Sweden, and other countries that don’t use the Euro are included as well.

Back in September, Sony increased the prices for PS Plus in the US and Canada. Many suspected Europe would follow shortly after, and it now seems the time has come. Just like last year’s hike, Sony gave no reason as to why the prices are increasing.
This matches the increase that North America got hit with last year.

Until Dawn is FANTASTIC. I'm so glad this is now free. I figured it would be eventually. I'm tempted to play again but for the sole purpose of killing all the kids.

My review.

After seeing this posted on here I downloaded the free game Saturday and played it that night. Very interesting and quite enjoyable so far. I played it for about 2 hours so far and it's a change from traditional games and very well done.

After seeing this posted on here I downloaded the free game Saturday and played it that night. Very interesting and quite enjoyable so far. I played it for about 2 hours so far and it's a change from traditional games and very well done.

It's a very good game, especially if you like horror movies.

Review embargo of Uncharted: The Lost Legacy appears to have ended. The reviews are very good, but at this point that's to be expected of this series (for better or for worse.) I'll be trying out the game next week. Seeing as Nathan Drake is one of my LEAST liked parts of Uncharted, an entire game where he doesn't show up may help elevate this up to levels of Uncharted 2. Also, Chloe > Elena. ;)

Last edited:
Family Manager might be useful. That way both I and the kids mother can manage the kids sub-accounts. Plus be very useful with my daughter turning 18 next year.

Yakuza 6 is coming to the PS4 on March 20 2018. Apparently this will be the last chapter in Kiryu's saga.

Yakuza 6: The Song of Life launches March 20 in the Americas and Europe - Gematsu

That After Hours Premium Edition looks pretty sweet (and is surprisingly cheap at $90). If I could get a good discount on it I might pick that up, although it would be a little weird to go from Yakuza 0 to 1 directly to 6..

Yakuza-6-Release-Date_08-17-17_003.jpg

If you have Rainbow 6 on PS4, don't play/update it. There's a massive issue that's apparently causing some PS4 HDDs to go bonkers at worst, and at best cause a system crash.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)