Rumors Rumors Rumors.....What is it????

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
I swear, if I see "Roscoe" or A 4 year old "Mary J. Blige" video 1 more time, I'm going to slit my.......well,no, I guess it's not that serious!!!

Rave On!!!!(Another Voom Excluseless)

gross67 said:
I heard too Sean - but I'll tell. Everyone get ready for BBC AMERICA IN HD! That's right, BBC AMERICA! Wooo Hooo! And I have a bridge I can sell you too! Ok, so I'm one of the few who would like BBC America, but I'd wouldn't turn down ESPN or the new code push!

Cheers,
James

Hey James, don't worry, you are not the only one who likes BBC America. I am a complete anglophile. I am a huge English soccer fan and listen to games live on the web, and I listen to BBC radio on the web too!

I would love BBC America, and ESPN-HD and Tech TV and InHD and HDNET......etc.

No info on my program guide this mornig. Maybe somethings happening. If its ESPN I'm taking the credit. I wrtoe VOOM a very scathing email about ESPN and March madness. Maybe it put them over the edge. :D

Geno said:
No info on my program guide this mornig. Maybe somethings happening. If its ESPN I'm taking the credit. I wrtoe VOOM a very scathing email about ESPN and March madness. Maybe it put them over the edge. :D

:D :D :D

Good Geno. If ESPN does not show don't flame me. Flame Geno. :D I was looking for a way out of this rumor thing.

Sean Mota said:
Nothing...Other than the "no info" problem which was not what I was told.

Ok since it didn't happen, can you share with us what you were told?

The letter to Voom regarding ESPN-HD and march madness wouldn't have worked since the NCAA Tourny is on CBS.

How about coverage for those of us on the west coast! E*'s commitment to being the leader in HD has turned out to be less that impressive and it doesn't appear that things are going to change anytime soon:(