Rumors Rumors Rumors.....What is it????

Sean Mota

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Sep 8, 2003
New York City
Well, I could be wrong about this one and I do not want anyone to count on this to be 100% correct. This is what I heard...something maybe happenning this weekend. I can't give you any more details. Use your own imagination. If something does not happen, do not blame it as I am trying to interpret the information I am getting as well and I am not 100% sure to post what I think it is...

Sean Mota said:
Well, I could be wrong about this one and I do not want anyone to count on this to be 100% correct. This is what I heard...something maybe happenning this weekend. I can't give you any more details. Use your own imagination. If something does not happen, do not blame it as I am trying to interpret the information I am getting as well and I am not 100% sure to post what I think it is...

I can keep a secret!!!!! :yes

Acerone said:
You know my email... I'm waiting for your reply :)
No...Insider trading. Sean we won't crucify you!!!!!!! Just give us the details so we can be giddy.

Everyone....pm Sean Mota Until He Gives It Up

I Didn't want it to come to this, but you have left me with no choice.

Frato......I know it was you!!!

butlers said:
I Didn't want it to come to this, but you have left me with no choice.

Frato......I know it was you!!!

You broke my heart Frato.....You broke my heart!

butlers said:
You broke my heart Frato.....You broke my heart!

Ok...Out of respect I will leave Sean in peace and hope he brings something good to us.

william hung in HD!!! thats the big news!

hehe. cant wait. hope its something interesting....

Feel the pain!!! What is this all about? Are they going out of Business sooner than later? More Channels? I know it is a new receiver perhaps?

Well, VOOM has never added any programming or andy other kind of updates on the weekend. Something tells me nothing will happen this weekend. Maybe next week, though.

Lucky said:
Well, VOOM has never added any programming or andy other kind of updates on the weekend. Something tells me nothing will happen this weekend. Maybe next week, though.

You are correct and I agree with you and this is why I am still skeptical that anything will happen this weekend, in spite of what I was told. But who knows, it's all fun. If it happens, welcome. Otherwise, life will continue to next week.

I know!

I heard too Sean - but I'll tell. Everyone get ready for BBC AMERICA IN HD! That's right, BBC AMERICA! Wooo Hooo! And I have a bridge I can sell you too! Ok, so I'm one of the few who would like BBC America, but I'd wouldn't turn down ESPN or the new code push!

Cheers,
James

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts