SatelliteAV Motorized System Giveaway, We Have a Winner!

Status
Please reply by conversation.
I would love to have the Visionsat so that i could make use of the PVR capabiliites. I don't know how many times i have wanted to record stuff that i had to miss off of FTA.

I go with the Visionsat IV-200 satellite receiver simply because of the DVR feature. In the early days (1983-4) when it was illegial to have a dish we went ahead and created one and used an old Alliance Tena-Rotor to change polarity. Not since that time have I been able to experience the simple fun and delight that was created just by finding a new "feed."
Although the implementation of the "brainless" hook-up for the Echostar and Dish services gives unparalled HD, as well as a world-class SD, I really long for the excitement of finding one more "Satellite City", "Dr. Gene" or other experimental broadcast.
Oh, and the Visionsat IV-200 satellite receiver? Well, at my advanced age it's nice to go to bed at 9 PM and still see the broadcasts that you young folk don't yawn your way through.

The Visionsat, to be able to PVR stuff that would be on when I am at work.

I would like a Visionsat IV-200 due to the DVR function. Since I got a tivo very early on I can't imagine watching TV of any kind without a DVR.

Not being familiar with FTA but life-dependant on PVRs, I would go with the Visionsat for its recording functionality, ext drive and PC connectivity. Also this would be a great foray into the FTA world, from what I'm hearing.

I like the features of the Fortec Star Mercury II especially its power blind scan. Could sure use a Mercury II Receiver to power my used 12 ft. bud dish that I am working hard to set up.

I haven't dabbled in FTA...yet. While I have no opinion of either receiver, I'm leaning toward the Visionsat IV 200 and its PVR capabilities.

If I were to win, I would choose the Visionsat IV-200.

1. Because of the external hard drive PVR capabilities.
2. Because Iceberg endorses it.
3. Because Anole is pushing it.
4. Because I need a change in line of receivers. :D

Edit: Thanks again SatelliteAV for another great give-away!

Fred

I would love the opportunity to get into FTA satellite TV!
If I won, I would choose the Visionsat because of the PVR capability.

I have wanted to try a Mercury II receiver since they've been out, but I also want a Visionsat IV-200 since Iceberg let us read his Review on it. Since I have to choose between the two, I'll choose the Visionsat IV-200 for the PVR capabilities. Thanks SatelliteAV for this opportunity to win a Great FTA System!

Al

I would choose the Visionsat IV 200 PVR Receiver because it gives you the capability of adding a Hard Drive via the USB I/O and then the ability to record programming.

THanks for the Opportunity,
Michael Llewellyn

I'd go with the Visionsat setup; I don't currently have PVR capability and that would be AWESOME to augment my FTA experience!

Thanks to Satellite Guys and SatelliteAV for the fantastic opportunity!

Status
Please reply by conversation.