Still on fence with NFL ticket ?

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Ok.Got it!

I called this afternoon low and behold a CSR said I could have the ticket for
159!

Its Xmas time in the summer!!!!

Im very excited. I knew I was not getting any freebie on this, but half off?

Awesome!!!

I really did not want to spend 323 bucks plus tax.

Well done Dtv.

Ok.Got it!

I called this afternoon low and behold a CSR said I could have the ticket for
159!

Its Xmas time in the summer!!!!

Im very excited. I knew I was not getting any freebie on this, but half off?

Awesome!!!

I really did not want to spend 323 bucks plus tax.

Well done Dtv.

Persistence pays off !

Your so right Jimbo!!!

I almost gave up.
Would have eventually shelled out 323.

I'll call in a week or so, I'm not really expecting much this time around, they just gave me a credit for the AT&T discount I should be getting, so I'm guessing that they will see that and say No.

I'll call in a week or so, I'm not really expecting much this time around, they just gave me a credit for the AT&T discount I should be getting, so I'm guessing that they will see that and say No.

You have a bundled deal with Att? Does that help much with the bill?

Years ago I did something like that through Bellsouth.
I remember with billing it was kind of strange. Im sure I had
to go to Bellsouth if I had any issues with my direc tv acct.

You have a bundled deal with Att? Does that help much with the bill?

Years ago I did something like that through Bellsouth.
I remember with billing it was kind of strange. Im sure I had
to go to Bellsouth if I had any issues with my direc tv acct.

No, I'm not bundled with AT&T, I work for them so I am suppose to get a $ 10 p/m discount, but have never gotten it because of the way the contract was set up when we started working with D*.

The contract was setup about the same time that the Choice packages started, and they never thought about anyone that had service with them already, I have Total Choice+, don't plan on upgrading to a package that doesn't really add anything that I would really get use out of.
The deal back then would have cost me money, I would have to pay $5 more a month in order for them to GIVE me the $10 discount, so essentially I would only save $ 5 p/m ....

I suppose I could upgrade to the newer package sometime ...

Called today. They offered me 10.00 off for 6 months. I mentioned long timers like myself getting it for half off. Wanted to know why I couldn't get that. They gave it to me for half off. I chose 1 payment though. I hate payments so I just wanted to pay it
Off quick. Sweet deal thought I was going be without it for the first time.

Called today. They offered me 10.00 off for 6 months. I mentioned long timers like myself getting it for half off. Wanted to know why I couldn't get that. They gave it to me for half off. I chose 1 payment though. I hate payments so I just wanted to pay it
Off quick. Sweet deal thought I was going be without it for the first time.

that is a great deal...it is worth it for me to watch my steelers here in ohio...but I would never ever pay 300+, you hear that directv!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)