Lifetime Supporter
Dec 31, 2006
Nevada
Hello everyone,
:)
No hard feelings, only love ^-^

The future is blu

It was fun arguing with you guys.

Now that Warner joined us, when will Dreamworks and co come to blu-ray?
I think soon :p

Last edited:
Lol, now we can go to our appropriate forums and discuss about our format, and hd-dvd supporters can do the same thing.
No reason for this section to exist anymore.

R.I.P HD-DVD.
And LoL at cancelling their appearance @ CES.

I predict another price drop for HD-DVD players, and probably their movies will have a price drop soon too.
Warner to sell HD-DVD titles that they have left in their inventory by the end of Q1 2008?

I hoping for Buy 1 get 5 free promo! I'm ready to stock up on HD DVD's

I dubt that would ever happen.
But if they do, I am sure people that have an HD-DVD player would be more than happy to get.

Oh I'm sure we can still find stuff to correct Joe on. Just love for ya Joe :D

S~

Well if we wanna start a new warzone we can put up a video game warzone and show how the Wii is spanking everyone and the 360 has now sold 17.7 million consoles and the PS3 is still way behind both. :D

I am sure that will rile those two up quite a bit. :hungry:

Or how their best game Drakes has only sold 200k while Mass effect in the same time period has sold 1.8 million copies. You know stuff like that :D.

Well if we wanna start a new warzone we can put up a video game warzone and show how the Wii is spanking everyone and the 360 has now sold 17.7 million consoles and the PS3 is still way behind both. :D

I am sure that will rile those two up quite a bit. :hungry:

Or how their best game Drakes has only sold 200k while Mass effect in the same time period has sold 1.8 million copies. You know stuff like that :D.

After playing the wii over Christmas, I can say Im not impressed, regardless of sales. Toyota sells a bunch of Camry's but I like my Sonata better.

And some of us won't buy either one because of DRM. :)

And hell, besides, I only own about 10 regular DVD's anyway, its not like I am a target market.

WHEN (not if) I can record on a disk cheaply and DRM is defeated, will I CONSIDER a HD-format player/recorder, whatever it is. :)

Until then BOTH of them can bite me. :cool:

After playing the wii over Christmas, I can say Im not impressed, regardless of sales. Toyota sells a bunch of Camry's but I like my Sonata better.

Yeah not very many good titles out for the Wii, but they still sell butloads of hardware *shrug*. I own one but it only gets used when a bunch of people are over. Even then it sometimes takes a backseat to Rockband.

Where the worst made system *I have lost a 360 to RRoD as well* Has the best software titles and the largest amount of good games.

Market can be really funny that way sometimes.

Yepp, 360 had a great price and GREAT games. PS3 was too much dough because its more of a media system than a game system and not very good games.

The wii is fun and all, but it wears down quickly and after computer graphics, it just looks terrible.

I think the wii does so well because of price, Im sure many own either an xbox or ps3 AND the wii.

Hello everyone,
:)
No hard feelings, only love ^-^

The future is blu

It was fun arguing with you guys.

Now that Warner joined us, when will Dreamworks and co come to blu-ray?
I think soon :p
How many times has this been said since the war began? Leave it to the 19 year old bank teller to start another one of the ultimate FUD threads. If this war is over then why can I not buy all studio's movies on BD??? :rolleyes:

Now what are we going to pick on Vurbano and JoeSP about. :)

I am sure someone or someones (?) (I am not meantioning names here Scott) will point out something I post or oppinion I share flawed in some manner. Even if most of my predictions and what I based them on over the last three months were correct. I like the nortoriety!:D

Is your Sonata quite on the road? (road noise wise)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)