Who needs Sunday Ticket? REDZONE ROCKS!

Status
Please reply by conversation.
That's where your wrong, I had the option of keeping my Directv Sunday ticket subscription. But I didnt, I got rid of that High Cost money sucking package for something more managable. Whats pathetic is D* try's to lock in NFL ST package and keeps jacking the price up. Everyone pays in the end. It seems like D*'s attitude is get the package anyhow because if you dont your paying for it anyhow with jacked up programming costs.

What's also pathetic is the former HD leader, still claims to be the HD leader when they were knocked off their crown.
ok then. i thought this was about the NFL ST and the redzone channel and now it's about all of the HD:confused:? we all know Dish is the HD leader right now so i don't know who is arguing that. but again lets not compare the redzone channel and the st package because you can't. ;) one has way more content and options than the other. and i'm saying that keeping all emotions out of the discussion.having said that, the RZ channel is a great idea no doubt! by the way back when directv was the HD leader others still claimed to be the hd leader as well. who the hell cares?

I checked out RedZone on dish for a little while today, VERY SIMILAR to DirecTV's.

I'll make a prediction / hope - when MLB took away the ability to do a strikezone channel by launching their own network, DirecTV dropped the MLB Superfan concept and made HD free as part of the regular package.

I hope that the NFL and DirecTV realize it is unnecessary to have two RedZone channels, and just eliminate it from Sunday Ticket, offering it to all customers (or as a sport pack option). That lessens Superfan (which is often given away free anyway), and they could make HD and the extra feautres (mobile viewing, shortcuts, etc) part of the regular $300 package.

I bet it would help them sell more sports pack, and more sunday ticket, and lessen production costs, using the NFL RedZone, which appears to be a high quality production, right up there with what DirecTV does.

I checked out RedZone on dish for a little while today, VERY SIMILAR to DirecTV's.

I'll make a prediction / hope - when MLB took away the ability to do a strikezone channel by launching their own network, DirecTV dropped the MLB Superfan concept and made HD free as part of the regular package.

I hope that the NFL and DirecTV realize it is unnecessary to have two RedZone channels, and just eliminate it from Sunday Ticket, offering it to all customers (or as a sport pack option). That lessens Superfan (which is often given away free anyway), and they could make HD and the extra feautres (mobile viewing, shortcuts, etc) part of the regular $300 package.

I bet it would help them sell more sports pack, and more sunday ticket, and lessen production costs, using the NFL RedZone, which appears to be a high quality production, right up there with what DirecTV does.
this post feels like dejavu :D:D:D:p:p

Jason, +1. As a ST subs, that "must have SF to get HD games" is a problem for me, regardless of getting a deal by calling a CSR. I just think that DTV HD customers are already paying that "HD access" fee for a reason, to get all programming in HD that's available.

I get the SF for one reason, to get the games in HD, not for RZ or the other features. Those are cool things, but DTV needs to realize that they're not every ST customer's need.

My Buddy who has HD NFL Red Zone with D* and my other Buddy who has it With Blue Ridge Communications, Just confirmed they are exactly the same As E*, But D* does have an Exclusive Red Zone that reminds me of the NFL Network During Sunday Football games. Not really anything to bragg about IMO. Since ESPN,NFL Red ZONE,and NFL Network do the Exact same thing just fine.
So What would one be missing by not having D* exclusive Red Zone Channel?

Jason, +1. As a ST subs, that "must have SF to get HD games" is a problem for me, regardless of getting a deal by calling a CSR. I just think that DTV HD customers are already paying that "HD access" fee for a reason, to get all programming in HD that's available.

I get the SF for one reason, to get the games in HD, not for RZ or the other features. Those are cool things, but DTV needs to realize that they're not every ST customer's need.
same for me :up besides they end up giving it away "like candy" to quote a friend of mine on this thread. i got it free this year but honestly just make it part of the package. charge for the SF features if you want.

Sunday Ticket....
:p

Seriously, they are very much the same. But they are not EXACTLY the same.

I know what you mean, but many that read that will think it is the exact same channel, and it is not from what we have read. They are close though, and show alot of the same stuff.

My Buddy who has HD NFL Red Zone with D* and my other Buddy who has it With Blue Ridge Communications, Just confirmed they are exactly the same As E*, But D* does have an Exclusive Red Zone that reminds me of the NFL Network During Sunday Football games. Not really anything to bragg about IMO. Since ESPN,NFL Red ZONE,and NFL Network do the Exact same thing just fine.
that is why with this new RZ channel, D*'s RZ channel should be eliminated and add the new RZ channel for D* subs.

REDZONE ROCKS! WHO NEEDS SUNDAY TICKET

I am a Dish subscriber and I have watched every minute of the Redzone coverage and all I have to say is WOW! No commercials, tons of coverage, every touchdown. I am in heaven!!

I know. But you did get what I meant. So I'll just walk away now.:D

Aww, stick around, most all the E* guys will be back anyway soon. Hell I am here. I have E* too, so I will be your E* buddy here until they come back:p

I'm trying to watch what I say, I don't want to come off as a troll over here,AGAIN!

I think D* should offer this channel in the Sports pack, or even one better Choice Extra pack.
This channel is the answer for not missing the best play of the day live. I hope they don't drive the price through the roof in the future.

I'm trying to watch what I say, I don't want to come off as a troll over here,AGAIN!

I think D* should offer this channel in the Sports pack, or even one better Choice Extra pack.
This channel is the answer for not missing the best play of the day live. I hope they don't drive the price through the roof in the future.
They would never do that as it would take away SOME potential and current ST subs.

I don't think it will be significant, but they do not want to lose any of them.

I'm trying to watch what I say, I don't want to come off as a troll over,AGAIN!

you're not a troll. i don't see you stirring up trouble.
by the way is anyone on D* watching the giants game on fox getting that annoying brriippp issue D* has had for a long time now? when will D* fix this?!
it's annoying! the bripp issue being the audio stutter sometimes accompanied by video stutter. it sounds like the matrix :D

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts