Why did they lie

Status
Please reply by conversation.

scsa

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Aug 18, 2006
A few months ago I called Direct to get the HR 34 The guy said you need to have the Samsung tvs which I decided to not get it because of that and he said you can't get it anyway without that tv so I called today I got 400 extra well really 1100 extra so I wanted to see if I needed to have the Samsung tv to get it to work the guy told me no you only need it if you want to use it wirelessly. I just don't get why the guy didn't tell me that the first time a few months ago. Well I decided to buy it on Wed they are hooking it up and can't wait. I was wondering is it really worth it thanks.

Because when the receiver first launched it was mass confusion on the CSR's part. A lot of them didn't realize it was a requirement when it came to certain tvs. They didn't lie, just too lazy to research anything is what it boils down to.

Thanks Hutch I am glad they figured it out and can now let anyone have the box without the whole samsung tv type of thing. I can't wait for it. I use my hr 24 for a lot of programming so 5 tuners instead of 2 is great.

Can't wait for friday. Thanks for the opinions everyone and for the help.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts