Why did they lie

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

scsa

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Aug 18, 2006
A few months ago I called Direct to get the HR 34 The guy said you need to have the Samsung tvs which I decided to not get it because of that and he said you can't get it anyway without that tv so I called today I got 400 extra well really 1100 extra so I wanted to see if I needed to have the Samsung tv to get it to work the guy told me no you only need it if you want to use it wirelessly. I just don't get why the guy didn't tell me that the first time a few months ago. Well I decided to buy it on Wed they are hooking it up and can't wait. I was wondering is it really worth it thanks.

Because when the receiver first launched it was mass confusion on the CSR's part. A lot of them didn't realize it was a requirement when it came to certain tvs. They didn't lie, just too lazy to research anything is what it boils down to.

Thanks Hutch I am glad they figured it out and can now let anyone have the box without the whole samsung tv type of thing. I can't wait for it. I use my hr 24 for a lot of programming so 5 tuners instead of 2 is great.

Can't wait for friday. Thanks for the opinions everyone and for the help.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)