2013 AL Central

Remember all those that were worried about Victor Martinez ?

He's hitting .359 since the AS break and has 70 hit since then, most in either league.
He's almost above .300, floating around the mark for a few weeks now, he's at .295 at the moment, heres hoping he makes the .300 mark.

I'm really sick of these ump shows. He wasn't demonstrative on either of the at bats he got tossed on. Check your ego blue. No one paid to see you.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Amen ...

Then again, if the Tigers can't beat the Wh Sox without Cabrera .... :rolleyes:

Umpiring is mlb's big big problem and they refuse to do anything about it. Pathetic.. Bad enough this team has no heart but now no Cabrera for no reason?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

The Umps have No one to answer too, they could run thier mouths and start crap daily if they wanted, and some do .... eventually, MLB would ask the UMP union to do something about it.

Tigers lose tonight and the Indians win ...
Don't loo now, but the Indians are back in this thing ... only 4.5 out.

Tigers continue to play ball and lose games they should be winning, they lost against KC last week, now they have a series with the White Sox they should win or sweep and they lose the 1st game so far.

A writer recently wrote that this team would not fold as they did when they had the lead against the twins only to lose it with a one game 163 playoff, hope that's not the case

Last edited:
We're sucking when we can't beat the White Sox with Scherzer on the mound...and Cabrera gets tossed in the 1st inning. First, I can only assume Miggy was muttering something in Spanish - apparently the ump knew the word bendejo. Second, Leyland's teams have always lost focus during the regular season. Thirday, the good news is the Tigers always seem to play their best when their backs are against a wall. Hopefully they will come out swinging this evening.

A little stat of the day, since the big sweep of the tribe in August, Tigers are 14-17

Unfortunately we don't play Cleveland again this year. Anyway, we're 4.5 games up with 18 games left to play; 10 home games and 8 away games. Our last 6 games are played on the road against, but we have a lengthy 10-game home stand in which we should be able to extend the lead.

Unfortunately we don't play Cleveland again this year. Anyway, we're 4.5 games up with 18 games left to play; 10 home games and 8 away games. Our last 6 games are played on the road against, but we have a lengthy 10-game home stand in which we should be able to extend the lead.

Tigers end the season with a weekend series against the Miami Marlins ...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)