2013 Masters Tournament

Day 1 Tee Times

Thursday
8 a.m.: Sandy Lyle, John Peterson, Nathan Smith
8:11 a.m.: Larry Mize, Brian Gay, Russell Henley
8:22 a.m.: Ian Woosnam, David Lynn, Kevin Na
8:33 a.m.: David Toms, Richard Sterne, Ted Potter Jr.
8:44 a.m.: Tom Watson, Ryan Moore, Kevin Streelman
8:55 a.m.: Robert Garrigus, Carl Pettersson, Tim Clark
9:06 a.m.: Mike Weir, Lee Westwood, Jim Furyk
9:17 a.m.: Brandt Snedeker, Ryo Ishikawa, Justin Rose
9:28 a.m.: Jose Maria Olazabal, Marc Leishman, T.J. Vogel
9:39 a.m.: Charl Schwartzel, Webb Simpson, Peter Hanson
9:50 a.m.: Zach Johnson, K.J. Choi, Graeme McDowell
10:12 a.m.: Michael Thompson, John Huh, John Senden
10:23 a.m.: Stewart Cink, Nicolas Colsaerts, Thaworn Wiratchant
10:34 a.m.: Bubba Watson, Ian Poulter, Steven Fox
10:45 a.m.: Tiger Woods, Luke Donald, Scott Piercy
10:56 a.m.: Jason Day, Rickie Fowler, Padraig Harrington
11:07 a.m.: John Merrick, Thorbjorn Olesen, D.A. Points
11:18 a.m.: Craig Stadler, Ben Curtis, Michael Weaver
11:29 a.m.: Mark O'Meara, Martin Laird, Jamie Donaldson
11:40 a.m.: Paul Lawrie, Thomas Bjorn, Gonzalo Fernandez-Castano
11:51 a.m.: Trevor Immelman, George Coetzee, Alan Dunbar
12:13 p.m.: Ernie Els, Steve Stricker, Nick Watney
12:24 p.m.: Ben Crenshaw, Matteo Manassero, Tianlang Guan
12:35 p.m.: Bernhard Langer, Lucas Glover, Henrik Stenson
12:46 p.m.: Vijay Singh, Bo Van Pelt, Y.E. Yang
12:57 p.m.: Angel Cabrera, Sergio Garcia, Adam Scott
1:08 p.m.: Fred Couples, Dustin Johnson, Branden Grace
1:19 p.m.: Hunter Mahan, Hiroyuki Fujita, Francesco Molinari
1:30 p.m.: Phil Mickelson, Louis Oosthuizen, Martin Kaymer
1:41 p.m.: Rory McIlroy, Keegan Bradley, Fredrik Jacobson
1:52 p.m.: Jason Dufner, Matt Kuchar, Bill Haas

time to set my dvr from work. :eek:

My DVRs are set, but I won't be arriving home from my trip to Atlanta until midnight. The good news is that I'm working from home (in my underwear, no less) tomorrow so I'll have the Masters playing in the background all day. Of course, it won't be easy avoiding any info about Day 1 since I'm here in Atlanta.

My DVRs are set, but I won't be arriving home from my trip to Atlanta until midnight. The good news is that I'm working from home (in my underwear, no less) tomorrow so I'll have the Masters playing in the background all day. Of course, it won't be easy avoiding any info about Day 1 since I'm here in Atlanta.

:eek:

geez i don't know that i'll be able to watch any of these recording till next week! :(

My flight was delayed 3-1/2 hours and I didn't home until after 2:00 AM. I'm lightly working at home today (with the operative word being lightly) so I'm getting ready to watch today's tournament action. There are a ton of under-par scores. The greens are extremely soft and holding shots. In fact, they have never been this soft. Phil Michelson mentioned that he will have to change this mindset of playing it safe and start going after some pins.

As expected, plenty of youngsters at the top of the leaderboard, but also Sergio Garcia and 53-year old Fred Couples. Tiger is at -2 and will be teeing off at 1:41 PM.

The course is playing much more difficult today: the greens are harder and the pins are placed in some very difficult locations. Dustin Johnson was cruising along but just went bogey, double-bogey. Fred Couples is the co-leader at -4 with Tigers just two shows back after paring holes 1 and 2.

Royally Cheated...

...did anyone see Tiger's show into the 15th green? For those who missed it, Tiger was hitting a 75-yard approach shot into the par 5 15th hole. He strikes the ball perfectly and it going right at the flag. In fact, it was such a good shot that it hit the flag stick on the 1st bounce, which exacerbated the backspin and the ball rolled off the green and into the water hazard. It was at this point one of the announces says, "Royally Cheated." I say Karma is a bitch! ESPN should have flashed a picture of his ex-wife and family on the screen. Now they were "Royally Cheated" IMO. Woods then proceeded to bogey the 18th. Too funny! Regardless, he is only 3-shots from the tournament leader.

Day 2 Leaders

1 Jason Day -6
T2 Marc Leishman -5
T2 Fred Couples -5
T4 Jim Furyk -4
T4 Brandt Snedeker -4
T4 Angel Cabrera -4
T7 Tiger Woods -3
T7 K.J. Choi -3
T7 Justin Rose -3
T7 David Lynn -3
T7 Lee Westwood -3
T7 Jason Dufner -3
T7 Adam Scott -3

Tiger Woods was given a 2 stroke penalty for an illegal drop at 15. The rule states you have to drop within reasonable proximity to the previous shot. To me that rule is to open ended, I would interprete the rule to mean do not drop in front of the previous shot.

As a result Woods have now taken an 8 on 15 yesterday and starts today's round -1 5 strokes back.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)