2013 Masters Tournament

Erin may have gotten the house, but Adam Scott got the Caddy and the 2013 Masters. What an outstanding tournament.

Do you mean Elin? Do you know her personally? Judging by her new beau she seems to be a gold digger.

Tiger made it back to #1 without Stevie, but I still think it was a mistake to get rid of him. They had great chemistry.

The "Point/Counterpoint" on the Golf channel yesterday morning between Frank Nobilo and Brandel Chamblee on whether or not Tiger should DQ himself was interesting. I have to say, Brandel Chamblee really comes off as a pompous D-bag.

Correct.

Posted Using The New SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Do you mean Elin? Do you know her personally? Judging by her new beau she seems to be a gold digger.

Tiger made it back to #1 without Stevie, but I still think it was a mistake to get rid of him. They had great chemistry.

Agreed in all points.

Posted Using The New SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Do you mean Elin? Do you know her personally?

Yes, I know her personally...so well, in fact, I don't even know her name. ;) My comment was made tongue-in-cheek because I thought it was odd how Stevie was winning another Major...but not with Tiger. I'm not sure why Tiger dumped Stevie because the problems with Tiger's game two years ago were 100% his...mentally and physically (e.g., swing). It was a mistake to let him go.

The "Point/Counterpoint" on the Golf channel yesterday morning between Frank Nobilo and Brandel Chamblee on whether or not Tiger should DQ himself was interesting. I have to say, Brandel Chamblee really comes off as a pompous D-bag.

I agree...he has the type of face that begs to be punched; a real taking basaag. :boxing:

Really nice win by Adam Scott. I thought it was great that he birdied the 18th and then Cabrera came back and did the same.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)