AL CENTRAL

Anybody think we're about to see a Tigers offensive explosion this weekend against Chicago?

Me neither. :(
I'm half-expecting four straight 2-1 losses.

Nice win by the Tigers! Hey, I recently discovered my new company gives-away plenty of tickets to the local area sporting and entertainment venues. I'm going to see the Padres play the Nationals this Sunday afternoon (co-worker couldn't use his tickets) and the Orioles versus Red Sox the following week.

Nice win by the Tigers! Hey, I recently discovered my new company gives-away plenty of tickets to the local area sporting and entertainment venues. I'm going to see the Padres play the Nationals this Sunday afternoon (co-worker couldn't use his tickets) and the Orioles versus Red Sox the following week.

Pad's and Nat's can't fill the seats anyway you look at it.

Tigers SWEEP a Double Header, something most teams don't do, let alone the Tigers.

Yesterday, people were calling for the end of the Tigers season as they had been caught in the standings, today they are 2 games AHEAD of the Sox, they can end the weekend, no worse than tied for first :up

Tigers SWEEP a Double Header, something most teams don't do, let alone the Tigers.

Yesterday, people were calling for the end of the Tigers season as they had been caught in the standings, today they are 2 games AHEAD of the Sox, they can end the weekend, no worse than tied for first :up

:up:up:up

Pad's and Nat's can't fill the seats anyway you look at it.
Absolutely, but the tickets are right priced...free! Plus, I have requested tickets for Orioles vs the Yanks and Indians, MLS Soccer, and even the B-52s. None of the ball tickets are priced under $60. Anyway, I still miss the Tigers not being in the East and playing the bulk of their games against New York, Boston, Baltimore, etc.

I agree, but we're not going far into the playoffs (assuming we win the division) until we get better run support and learn how to win on the road:

30-15 at home +15 :)
21-29 away -8 :(

In a 7 game series, Verlander and Jackson could be enough, though. (Remember 1987, and what the Twins did to us). Hitting would make it easier. Hell, let's just get to the playoffs first.;)

I agree, but we're not going far into the playoffs (assuming we win the division) until we get better run support and learn how to win on the road:

30-15 at home +15 :)
21-29 away -8 :(

In reality, 8 under on the road is actually not that bad.
Yes they can improve, but I've seen a lot worse.

Jimbo

Just as everyone is scratching there head and the team is driving you crazy, the tigers win two big ones last night. Did Rodney have some nasty stuff in game two or what

Just as everyone is scratching there head and the team is driving you crazy, the tigers win two big ones last night. Did Rodney have some nasty stuff in game two or what

He can be a wild card for this team, no one really knows what to expect but yesterday was a great start.

Putting your two post together :

Did Rodney have some nasty stuff in game two or what ?

no one really knows what to expect but yesterday was a great start.

Works great here !

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)