AL CENTRAL

Tigers need to come out and play well and score some runs for Jackson today ....
Winning 3 straight from them would be great, don't know if they have ever done that before ..... Chi Sox always give the Tigers such a hard time .... every year.

btw, game time I think was changed to the 4PM game of the week for Saturday.

Jimbo

Incase you haven't noticed, that is quite typical of them when in games they tend to NOT win .

Hopefully they can get something going here quickly.

The Offense still sucks..If they think Guillen is the answer then they may as well just become sellers.

The Offense still sucks..If they think Guillen is the answer then they may as well just become sellers.

I don't think they think Guillen is the answer, but he is a reliable professional hitter, him being in the line up has to help things.

They still need a few more bats.
As well as a closer.

Guillen sure looks like the answer so far. I get the feeling that in a month or so we'll look up and everyone will be talking about how the Tigers are something like 19-6 since Guillen's return and how his return was a turning point. I expect him to hit. And I expect it to be contagious.

I'm nothing if not an optimist. :)

Guillen sure looks like the answer so far. I get the feeling that in a month or so we'll look up and everyone will be talking about how the Tigers are something like 19-6 since Guillen's return and how his return was a turning point. I expect him to hit. And I expect it to be contagious.

I like your thinking :):):)

I've seen that happen before. Good hitting is contagious! So is the great pitching we have had all season!. One game to go, for the sweep. In September, I hope we're looking back at this series as the springboard to the Central title.

Last edited:
I was going to post earlier that the Tigers generally don't play well when they are the only game going (National TV), but then they won yesterday so that kinda screwed up that theory .....

I was going to post earlier that the Tigers generally don't play well when they are the only game going (National TV), but then they won yesterday so that kinda screwed up that theory .....

That still stands, Yesterday was not that impressive..

ON another Note, Inge needs to sit, and we need to bring someone else in that will allow that..He cannot swing, and now he is swinging at everything. He looks like the Brandon of old, and he still cannot lay off the high heat..If pitched to him he woujld never see a fast ball in the zone..Hell just throw im curves in the dirt he likes those too.