AL CENTRAL

We're at home for that series, and 1 win may be enough.

Jackson, Porcello and probably Verlander go in that series, so if the Twin's pull it out, good for them.

The Tiger's Playoff's effectively start TODAY ....
If they don't take care of the Wh Sox, they won't be going either.

It effectivly comes down to the Wh Sox and the Royal's (Royal's have played well down the stretch as they always do. Sox are sliding.

Don't forget guy's the both have a series AFTER this 4 games with each other (Tigers/Twins)

So, what have the Tribe been up to recently?

We've given away 2 Cy Young winners and our best hitter in V-Mart. Our next best player and perennial All-Star centerfielder, Grady Sizemore is rehabilitating from season ending surgery. What else do you want from us? This club quit a long time ago when the owner decided to trade the entire team away. The product out there right now is AAA caliber. Anyone that loses to us should be embarrassed. I just can't wait to get this horrid season over with already.

YEa they really showed up tonight..I still am amazed at how this team continues to just give this thging away to a team the clearly is mailing it in..Or at least they did agaisnt the twins last week. 2 Hits given up one big error by inge and one bad pitch by Bonine and in typical Tiger fashion nobody hits the ball and we lose another stellar outting by a pitcher..You guys want this piss poor team in the playoffs so we can our asses handed to us??UGH@!!!

YEa they really showed up tonight..I still am amazed at how this team continues to just give this thging away to a team the clearly is mailing it in..Or at least they did agaisnt the twins last week. 2 Hits given up one big error by inge and one bad pitch by Bonine and in typical Tiger fashion nobody hits the ball and we lose another stellar outting by a pitcher..You guys want this piss poor team in the playoffs so we can our asses handed to us??UGH@!!!

Thats what I was wondering a few weeks ago. Are they going to get in and swept out in the first round because they cannot hit enough to stay with anyone ?

They would play the yankees in the first round, not that that means anything, as I think they are not better than any of the others in the playoffs.

The yankees Red Sox and Angels are all better than the Tigers.

IF they play like they did tonight, they will NOT make the playoffs anyways, IF the Twins win the division, I hope they do better than Detroit would.

Last edited:
We have a winner! It does appear that the other races are done. My money is still on the Tigers. Pitching and defense will carry the day.

The Tigers Defense is rated 12th in the Majors and Twins are #3. As for pitching Detroit has a lower era because until July the Twins bullpen sucked. Look at the last 30 days and Detroit has nothing to talk about. Minnesota corrected their early issues with a patch work starting pitching.

When it comes to Hitting Minnesota is much better. The Twins lost Morneau for the season and still continue to produce runs. This will come down to Mon-Wed. Detroit cant hit so it will cost them in the Playoffs.

Twinkies are only 2 out of first in the Central! Plus, they are one of the hottest teams as of late. In their last 10 games, they are 9-1. The Tigers are 5-5 in their last 10. Something's got to give. These last few sereis' will decide it all. May the best team win!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)