At9 Upgrades

Status
Please reply by conversation.
directvfreak said:
Did you use my strategy RIRWIN1983?

yes and the installer just left 5 minutes ago, now i have a complete install finaly. i also think i overwelmed the girl in retention when i spoke to her, its sad that we have to resort to this in order to get things right.

RIRWIN1983 said:
A little of both, since no one on here has yet answered my qurstion, then i have folks like you that come in and hijack my post. further preventing from me getting an answer
hijack your thread ? what an idiot, first i thought you had an answer, second oh yeah your an idiot but i think i stated that already

stevesmall said:
hijack your thread ? what an idiot, first i thought you had an answer, second oh yeah your an idiot but i think i stated that already

go f**k off u lil troll, upset because i was speaking the truth about what you were doing? well go cry to mommy the best part of you was a brown stain on your moms bed when she had you.

Good thing none of these previous few posts are outside the limits of this site's policies, huh? :rolleyes: That kinda lingo used to get you banned for life.

Satmeister said:
Good thing none of these previous few posts are outside the limits of this site's policies, huh? :rolleyes: That kinda lingo used to get you banned for life.

i deleted the last post reponding to the silly attacks. ive thought about it and wont play the childish games

Satmeister said:

i deleted the last post reponding to the silly attacks. ive thought about it and wont play the childish games. you are right and i should have never responded in the first place.

raoul5788 said:
Now there is some irony! :rolleyes:
I thought it, you said it. The one thing you must admit, however, is that v----doesn't resort to vulgarity. He is, however, not shy to insult the living daylights towards someone.

Satmeister said:
I thought it, you said it. The one thing you must admit, however, is that v----doesn't resort to vulgarity. He is, however, not shy to insult the living daylights towards someone.

Yep. He's the doink in the bar that starts the fight and walks out the door without throwing a punch. As much as not using vulgarity is taking the high road Vurbano does not. He's a wormtongue. :D

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)