***** Big Big Changes for HD Cinema*****ALL MOVIES in OAR all the time

Actually i thought something was wierd, since Gunslingers is showing everything but gunslinging the last few days.

This is great news although I had hoped they would add a channel for Musicals since they have so many in their library. I suppose Arthouse will be the same as World Cinema. I really enjoy those. Thanks for the "heads-up," Sean.

I like that new lineup! Now if we could only get rid of the fashion and auction and gallery channels and melt them into the new documentary channel on occasion, and get rid of Moov, that would be great. I like equator, worldsports, rush, and rave, and assume they are staying? I do have to say I like world cinema too, so I hope those films end up somewhere. Just Keep World Cinema, and put it in Moov's place. Only people watching moov for more than a minute have got to be on drugs! (just kidding!)

Scotty said:
Only people watching moov for more than a minute have got to be on drugs! (just kidding!)

No you're not, don't worry it would probably be the truth.

This is awesome news. I guess Voom execs really do read our posts.
I've been with Voom for 3 months and since then we've had two software updates, showed Olympics in HD, added USA, Sci Fi, and Florida Fox Sports HD, all while Dish did nothing and DirecTV just added Bravo HD and made promises for years to come. I LOVE VOOM :D

vurbano said:
Why Does Dolan Keep Playing Around With This Cinema10 Loser Deal While The Ship Sinks?

That's a rather pessimistic view; but that's a topic for another thread. Meanwhile let us enjoy and be glad about OAR movies.

Fantastic news, I hope this improves the PQ.
Only people watching moov for more than a minute have got to be on drugs! (just kidding!)
Hey! I resemble that remark! The only time I find myself tuning in Moov is after I've had a few beers, then I really enjoy it ;-)

Hey I just noticed this:

103. Guy TV -- need I say more?

Yes actually you should say more, is this going to be Star Trek 24/7 like Spike TV or is this going to be Voom's answer to Bikini Destinations on HDNet?

Guy-HD could be action movies but the "Guy" part insinuates "babes in g-strings" that's just where my mind goes first.

vurbano said:
Why Does Dolan Keep Playing Around With This Cinema10 Loser Deal While The Ship Sinks?

Every single other response has been positive but yours. You think you would start to figure out that you are the only one with a problem.

Voom has done such a great job, I am so happy to have it as my only TV service. The only bad news? I watch so much more TV than I ever have before.

Dvlos said:
Guy-HD could be action movies but the "Guy" part insinuates "babes in g-strings" that's just where my mind goes first.

That is my hope. :)

Remember when they announced SpikeTV? Television for men? What happened to that? My wife watches SpikeTV more then I do, she loves CSI.

justinposs said:
Every single other response has been positive but yours. You think you would start to figure out that you are the only one with a problem.

Voom has done such a great job, I am so happy to have it as my only TV service. The only bad news? I watch so much more TV than I ever have before.
Just me? They only people that dont have a problem with it are the measly 35,000 that have signed up. And 1/2 of them think it should be changed. FYI Voom needs 1.5 million customers just to break even. Its time to use the bandwidth for something that will bring in subs before its too late. Not rename the channels again with cutesy names.

If it's just renaming the channels that's stupid, but currently Voom has no Kung Fu or "Guy" movies in HD, this suggest a content shuffling as well. 1/2 the people did think Cinema10 should be changed and it looks like they are! There are other things that they should keep doing vurbano, and no where is it written that they are not going to. No one is forgetting about PQ, DVR, bad sales, etc...

What we are seeing, and is the "Positive" thing you're missing I think is: They are listening to its subs and making changes, only OAR and new channel alignment is exactly what was talked about here for many months. Now that it's coming you're going to rag on that?

Holy F**king Sh**!!!

I still wish they'd consolidated the channels until mpeg4 and new sat arrive. Oh well, can't have everything :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts