Bug Reports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Scott- Will you be able to correct the code change globally or will we need to fix the links manually? That could be a huge task.

For example the old code for a video link was [video] and the new code is [media]

Using Google Chrome (not zoomed) with Windows 7. Graphics covering navigation text links and navigation bars covering content.

See attached.

chrome.png

Hover over your userid in the upper right corner. Then select Preferences - Style "Satelliteguys Dark"

Save that, and see if you like it better for now until the tweaking is done.
Thanks primestar but I didn't have to do that, after all. Today it looks totally better, and that lite text is showing up under the Signature line in people's posts, and it is now bold, my eyeballs thank you Scott!

In Account, under Likes You've Received it states:
"Unfortunately, none of your content has received any likes yet. You'll need to keep posting!"

Likes received under vBulletin were not carried over to XenForo. Will our stats be carried over at some point? Thanks!

Reactions: mike123abc
In Account, under Likes You've Received it states:
"Unfortunately, none of your content has received any likes yet. You'll need to keep posting!"

Likes received under vBulletin were not carried over to XenForo. Will our stats be carried over at some point? Thanks!

Unfortunately the like system did not translate... Now you have to be charming all over again! I liked your post to get you started again!

Reactions: FTA4PA
Using Google Chrome (not zoomed) with Windows 7. Graphics covering navigation text links and navigation bars covering content.
Yeah, I've got the same issue with my iPhone:
image.jpg

I tried reloading the page to no avail.

I'm seeing tons of ads, should those be limited to a Pub Member?

I had a heck of a time getting rid of the "new website announcement", but eventually I got an "x" to click to dismiss it.

Time to fire up Safari on the Macs and see the if the issues are the same on that platform.

I'm not sure if it's a bug, but will the double click on the SatGuys logo to mark a thread as read come back?

Satellite guys radio song info is not updating in the web player. It is correct on the main website pages. (After listening to four songs, the web player never updated song from first one I started listening to but the main website pages show correct song).

Its already done.

Don't think it's working.

Please check out this thread which is what I have been following to follow your efforts in the code conversion:

http://www.satelliteguys.us/xen/threads/new-3d-uploads-to-my-you-tube-channel.274361/page-3

All pages seem to be hit and miss with most being a miss. many YT players are still just old video code. (Posts 60,61,62, 64, and those on pages 1 and 2 etc.) I don't have access to "edit" on older posts so I can't fix them manually.

Don't think it's working.

Please check out this thread which is what I have been following to follow your efforts in the code conversion:

http://www.satelliteguys.us/xen/threads/new-3d-uploads-to-my-you-tube-channel.274361/page-3
The issue is those videos are private and used youtube_share... I can convert them but then they will all look like this...

Before I convert them, I got to see if I can make a media=youtube_share if I can then I can convert them so people can see them. :)

I have a problem with viewing the pictures in posts that have more than one picture. When you click on the first thumbnail the pic loads and displays. When you click on the second pic nothing happens until you click on the third pic and then you see the second one. Click on the fourth and you see the third one and so on. It did this in the trial version also.

Looks good, only one that wasn't working was one that I had removed and replaced with a finished version. Not something you can or need to fix unless you want to delete the post. More important stuff to tend to now.

Site is coming along and we all appreciate how you are listening to your supporters. You should run for President. I'd vote for you! :)

Reactions: Titanium
This picture thing drives me crazy. It mixes in pictures from other posts. I guess I am the only one with this issue so it must be my computers somehow.

1. 50
    10,000 Posts Club
    You reached 50,000 Posts! (Thank you!)

Typo in the Awards section.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts