Great News - Voom Is Here To Stay!!

Great news for the future of HD television! I wonder how this will effect their ability to move forward with launching new channels/satellites and releasing the DVR as has been promised in the past by end of 1st Q 05.

Don't know if anyone else is cool...

but you sure are ne1cool for posting this wonderful news!! I thought you looked a lot like Paul Harvey in that crowded room a few weeks ago! :D
ne1cool said:

Hopefully, before the Trolls arrive enmasse...YES, I (and probably most) read these sentences...
The transaction is contingent on the Board's approval of the definitive agreement. There can be no assurance that a definitive agreement will be entered into or that the transaction will be consummated.
...but some of you know my style...Little Mary Sunshine, Pollyanna, etc. (when I'm not busy chewing a$$). :D :dev

Gotta go run...dancing in the streets starts now!! @party :clap :bow :rainbow :bounce :D ;) :cool: :love :love

Swweet now we just need to get our dishes repointed to Rainbow 2... with installs inc that may take a while

Voom said:
Swweet now we just need to get our dishes repointed to Rainbow 2... with installs inc that may take a while

You will need a new dish and lnb, the current dishes will not work. Which is going to cost voom some more money, putting them further in the hole and without the funding of cablevision.

BFG said:
You will need a new dish and lnb, the current dishes will not work. Which is going to cost voom some more money, putting them further in the hole and without the funding of cablevision.

I am told that there is someone else involved in the deal and that a saviour has arrived and there will be more news to come.

marty2112 said:
Time to take a breath!!

breath as in you need to take a rest or breath like you are going to jump in something huge!!!! im so excited i can bearly work :bounce

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)