Hopper 3 Available Jan. 30th

upgrade might be free, but what about the install - another $95 or would that be included in the upgrade? Guess we won't really know till tomorrow.

Isn't that where the protection plan comes in handy? You can cancel after a few months if you want

ya they probably will, if its anything like what they did in the past. As in the past i have always got the tech fee waived when I did a upgrade and the upgrade was always free.
I've always had to pay something for an upgrade, one time $100, another time $50, so I'm not expecting a totally free install & free equipment, just don't know specifics at this point. For many of us it will be a simple upgrade install though & the techs probably could use some experience.

upgrade might be free, but what about the install - another $95 or would that be included in the upgrade? Guess we won't really know till tomorrow.
If you got the protection plan it should be free,if not maybe a waiver...
Do you have protection plan? That would be beneficial...

What's the average temp of hdd? Normal range.
On my HWS it was like 104

Reactions: Ngamtns706
If you got the protection plan it should be free,if not maybe a waiver...
Do you have protection plan? That would be beneficial...

What's the average temp of hdd? Normal range.
On my HWS it was like 104
I don't waste my $$ on the PP unless I absolutely have to add it, & even with it visits are not always free, there's a slight charge.
I shouldn't but it comes in handy in times like this...$10.00 on my next bill and sign my name.I hope.....

I've always had to pay something for an upgrade, one time $100, another time $50, so I'm not expecting a totally free install & free equipment, just don't know specifics at this point. For many of us it will be a simple upgrade install though & the techs probably could use some experience.
ahh ok well I have always gotten a free upgrade. Even now when I called CS back last month they told me my account qualifies for a free upgrade as I have been out of contract for close to a year and my account is in good standing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)