Hopper 3 Available Jan. 30th

GOMD

SatelliteGuys Family
Mar 14, 2012
cleveland
upgrade might be free, but what about the install - another $95 or would that be included in the upgrade? Guess we won't really know till tomorrow.

Isn't that where the protection plan comes in handy? You can cancel after a few months if you want

peggy97850

SatelliteGuys Pro
Mar 16, 2012
Western US
ya they probably will, if its anything like what they did in the past. As in the past i have always got the tech fee waived when I did a upgrade and the upgrade was always free.
I've always had to pay something for an upgrade, one time $100, another time $50, so I'm not expecting a totally free install & free equipment, just don't know specifics at this point. For many of us it will be a simple upgrade install though & the techs probably could use some experience.

Partysox

SatelliteGuys Pro
Pub Member / Supporter
Jan 4, 2016
N central Indiana
upgrade might be free, but what about the install - another $95 or would that be included in the upgrade? Guess we won't really know till tomorrow.
If you got the protection plan it should be free,if not maybe a waiver...
Do you have protection plan? That would be beneficial...

What's the average temp of hdd? Normal range.
On my HWS it was like 104

Reactions: Ngamtns706

Partysox

SatelliteGuys Pro
Pub Member / Supporter
Jan 4, 2016
N central Indiana
If you got the protection plan it should be free,if not maybe a waiver...
Do you have protection plan? That would be beneficial...

What's the average temp of hdd? Normal range.
On my HWS it was like 104
I don't waste my $$ on the PP unless I absolutely have to add it, & even with it visits are not always free, there's a slight charge.
I shouldn't but it comes in handy in times like this...$10.00 on my next bill and sign my name.I hope.....

comptr

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Feb 28, 2011
United States
I've always had to pay something for an upgrade, one time $100, another time $50, so I'm not expecting a totally free install & free equipment, just don't know specifics at this point. For many of us it will be a simple upgrade install though & the techs probably could use some experience.
ahh ok well I have always gotten a free upgrade. Even now when I called CS back last month they told me my account qualifies for a free upgrade as I have been out of contract for close to a year and my account is in good standing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts