Install VCII Plus Descrambler

Status
Please reply by conversation.
J.A.S.,
Check you P.M. I sent you one. I am not sure it worked. Either way, I am interested in your VCII descrambler. The Ebay guy says he has no more.
Thanks
Bob(husker)

If any one is interested I have two VCII modules, one is a VCRS, the other is an older model.
The last time I checked they both still had close to 3v on the batteries, but that was over a year ago. I tried posting them on eBay at that time but there was no interest shown. If there is any interest I can recheck the batteries again...

Thanks to the generosity of “Just Another Sucker,” I now have a descrambler that my 4DTV 922 recognizes. Of course, I now have another problem. While on the G1 satellite, I press 9 and the receiver tells me to turn to the nearest analog station to view this menu. It says to turn to channel 21. I turned to 21 and pressed 9 again from the option menu and it says you now must turn to channel 20. Of course, when I turn to 20 and repeat the process, it tells me to turn to 21.

Any suggestions?
Thanks
Bob

Ignore the message. Go to G5 channel 9 or 14 or C3 channel 13 and you will be tuned to a VC2 channel.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)