I will upload pictures in the next couple days. I had two 120 cm dishes on motors. I was tired of making adjustments and dealing with the USALS motor. I obtained 3 additional 90cm GeoSat dishes. Today, I took down one of the 120 cm dishes. I then installed and tuned and locked in 3 dishes. two 90cm and one 120cm. I now have the following fixed dishes : 90cm - 125w and 121w (2 dual bullet lnbf's - dish pointed at 123 with 4 degree dual lnbf) 90cm - 103w and 97w ( 2 geosat pro dual lnbfs - dish pointed at 103 with 6 degree side lobe for 97w) 90cm - 87w - GeoSat dual lnbf 120cm - 30w - Invacomm Quad lnbf All 4 dishes and 6 bird locks are dual lnbfs and will be setup on 3 different receivers/tvs. I am awaiting a few extra parts (switches etc) to finalize. My other existing and intact 120cm USALS dish will be for testing and scanning other birds. (Invacomm Linear/Circular lnbf) The only hard part was setting up the 120cm at 30 west. I couldn't figure out why i couldn't hone in a signal. Turns out that the dish elevation slider doesn't allow the dish to descend down enough. I had to put a wedge in where the mount slips in so that it tilts forward a few degrees. I then had extra play on the elevation to fine tune it. I am getting excellent signal quality with many tp's at over 13db.