New Red Couch Girl - Shari Albert

Tvlman said:
I noticed that since Shari started with Voom Jess has been showing her midriff. A competition?
Its a very nice midriff too. But I saw shari standing up today in a hot pink outfit. Im convinced shes hot now. If only she could lose that annoying accent. But I suppose you could take her to the movies to shut her up. Ever have a GF that rattled on and on like that?

Sean Mota said:
That's not the DIVA from Divine. She's the host of Ultra Reservation and she's is 100% female!!! without a doubt!!! :) She looks good too.
That's Jackie Maloof, she used to be on Bobby Flay's cooking show on FoodTV (which my wife still won't let me get rid of Comcast because Voom doesn't have it). She's gained quite a few pounds since her time on FoodTV, maybe due to her having a baby. She was quite hot (though slightly goofy) on Bobby Flay's show...

vurbano said:
Its a very nice midriff too. But I saw shari standing up today in a hot pink outfit. Im convinced shes hot now. If only she could lose that annoying accent. But I suppose you could take her to the movies to shut her up. Ever have a GF that rattled on and on like that?
I saw Shari stand up and she looks like she has thunder thighs. :shocked
RE: GF talking, yeah, my X-wife, she never shut up. Now I can enjoy some peace and quiet around the house when trying to watch a movie. :p

DarrellP said:
I saw Shari stand up and she looks like she has thunder thighs. :shocked
RE: GF talking, yeah, my X-wife, she never shut up. Now I can enjoy some peace and quiet around the house when trying to watch a movie. :p
Depends on if the thighs are jiggly or muscular. LMAO

I just wish they would put the red couch on the "in-voom" barkers. I never see them there. Then we could look at the girls whenever we wanted!

I have noticed that the most watching I do on Cinema 10 is when the movies are over and I am looking for the Red Couch girls!!!! Always scanning the channels that are on "Intermission"!!!!
PS-- 'Ever have a GF that rattled on and on like that?' Yeah, called her "Hinge Mouth"

lostcause said:
Sorry but none of them can compare to dtv's Tanya Memme. :)
You guys just can't see past Tanya's breasts. ;) What? She has a face? :p I never noticed. :D

Here's a Tanya photo page link.

With Jess, there's no breasts to get in the way so you can see her sweet, cute face. :yes

You guys should see the hosts on some of the HDNET programs, I'll see if I can get some captures. :shocked

DarrellP said:
You guys just can't see past Tanya's breasts. ;) What? She has a face? :p I never noticed. :D

Here's a Tanya photo page link.

With Jess, there's no breasts to get in the way so you can see her sweet, cute face. :yes

You guys should see the hosts on some of the HDNET programs, I'll see if I can get some captures. :shocked
Breasts are never in the way of anything. Breasts are a destination in and of themselves :D

cyuhnke said:
Breasts are never in the way of anything. Breasts are a destination in and of themselves :D
I don't know about that, have you seen some of the clips from PlayboyHD showing the "overly-endowed" women? My God, how do they get dressed? :D

lostcause said:
Sorry but none of them can compare to dtv's Tanya Memme. :)
That is the one reason I hated to get rid of D*. Put Tanya on the Red Couch and I will be watching "Intermission" all the time!!!!

Pete In Plano said:
That is the one reason I hated to get rid of D*. Put Tanya on the Red Couch and I will be watching "Intermission" all the time!!!!
And Ivana from Hotlines. Man D* had the babes. WTF is wrong with V*?

If the point of the Red Couch Girls is to teach us something about Voom, why not hire that HS teacher from Florida? I know I'd be interested in her teaching methods. That's just me though, I love to learn.

Pete In Plano said:

uh, you misspelled "emission" :)

cyuhnke said:
If the point of the Red Couch Girls is to teach us something about Voom, why not hire that HS teacher from Florida? I know I'd be interested in her teaching methods. That's just me though, I love to learn.

If I had techers like that.. I'd be failing every class.

;) Get some 'tutoring'

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)