NFL Redzone on DTV not active?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

mike6097

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jan 12, 2005
I was one of the many who called and received the free redzone from D*. My redzone is not active now. I just called and was told it must be a glitch and was told to wait it out. How about anyone else. Is it active for you?

I also have no channel 703, HD or SD. Called and they refreshed services, then put me on hold, then came back that it is a known issue and engineering is working on it.

Hopefully they fix it and we're good for the season.

Personally I thought I had an account specific issue, yesturday I deactivated my primary receiver and they had to redo all my programming manually. It's a bit of a mess, they still show me having two base packages right now, and at $70/mo I don't want two.

I've got 4 HD DVR's, 3 are working fine and one doesn't get most of the ST today.
Some channels will come in then when you change channels, others will fall out and others pop in.

I've refreshed and reset so far, thank fully it sounds like a D* issue and not anything in MY set up.

Sounds like a recvr authorization issue.

edit:
It appears to be working here on all recvrs like it should :up

Last edited:
Just got off the phone. Apparently its a known issue for those without NFL ST. They sent my issue to their esculation team.

Now its just a waiting game.

I just hope it is fixed soon. Keeping my fingers croosed and keep checking at commercial break.

At least the Packers are winning and the Vikings aren't LOL

I called and was told the same thing.

I told them that if i purchase the channel would they credit the account.

The rep agreed credit me the $44.99 on the account and i purchased the channel.

i am now watching it. maybe this helps folks.

I called and was told the same thing.

I told them that if i purchase the channel would they credit the account.

The rep agreed credit me the $44.99 on the account and i purchased the channel.

i am now watching it. maybe this helps folks.

I called retentions, and they would not do this for me. They said, the 1 day $44.99 PPV fee cannot be credited back to the account and I couldn't do that.

We are working at it and yes it does you no good to yell at me about it . It will not make the engineers work faster try offering them some beer instead of yelling.

I just wasted over an hour of my Sunday waiting for DirecTV to tell me that it is a known issue that is being worked on. That is fine, but it should not have taken an 82 minute phone call to hear that.

If one of my clients called me yelling that the product they paid for wasn't working, I would do everything i could to correct the problem as quickly as possible, also offer them compensation. Not expecting any beer from them either.

This just makes me want to jump right back to Comcrap when my contract is up...

[EDIT]Wouldn't ya know it, as soon as I vented my anger by posting here, channel 703 is up in glorious HD...............

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)