NFL Redzone on DTV not active?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
IF the Eagles bypass Kolb when he's healthy, then they made a HUGE mistake on drafting him.
They are hoping he'll be thier Aaron Rodgers when he gets some experience.

Well him having a great stat day AND getting a win sure doesn't help Kolb's cause.

I don't have Red Zone or ST, when I tune to the RZC, I get a buy it now for $44.99. Is that a one time fee for the season or is that a monthly fee for ST? I've never had ST, so I don't think they would give RZ to me for free so I haven't bothered to call them. If the standalone RZC was $44.99 for the entire season I would buy it.

ST is $59.99 times 5 payments AND you should also get some additional PREM channel incentives depending on your current package.

I was unaware RED ZONE had a stand-alone price.

ST is $59.99 times 5 payments AND you should also get some additional PREM channel incentives depending on your current package.

Me too....which is tempting me to order it and see what happens....(and I have the premier package)

Well, it must have been a glitch. I decided to do it and see what happened but the option has since disappeared....maybe next Sunday!

Its not a glitch what your seeing is the PPV weekly cost of NFLST that now includes redzone where before it didnt.

so for 44.99 you will get nflst for the sunday and then it will go away..

Its not a glitch what your seeing is the PPV weekly cost of NFLST that now includes redzone where before it didnt.

so for 44.99 you will get nflst for the sunday and then it will go away..

For one week? Yikes! It's cheaper to buy it and pay monthly....holy crap batman!

Also it 63.99 x 5

59.99 was for auto renewals and early bird / and it was the "special" opening sunday price for nflst. Now it back to it normal price of 63.99

Also it 63.99 x 5

59.99 was for auto renewals and early bird / and it was the "special" opening sunday price for nflst. Now it back to it normal price of 63.99

Not complaining to you but ......

The ST price just continues to climb and climb, now it's $64 x 5, Yike, even I may not be able to get in next year.

The subs won't NO, but seeing your a dealer (I guess) it might do you some good to come to a site that DOES have an idea of what is going on.

Like I said before, had you came here earlier you wouldn't have had to wait on hold for 80 minutes.

Not a dealer.. Just a customer who was offered red zone (not a "gift", they told me that they only give it to customers who specifically ask for it)

Like I said before, customers who are experiencing problems should not be expected to come to this forum whenever a problem arises.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts