NFL Redzone on DTV not active?

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Aurora, you want compensation for something not working that was given to you free?

I'm just happy to have it, I didn't pay for it. Lets all enjoy the next 15 1/2 weeks.

Compensation for a free package, uh, no.

I just wasted over an hour of my Sunday waiting for DirecTV to tell me that it is a known issue that is being worked on. That is fine, but it should not have taken an 82 minute phone call to hear that.

If one of my clients called me yelling that the product they paid for wasn't working, I would do everything i could to correct the problem as quickly as possible, also offer them compensation. Not expecting any beer from them either.

This just makes me want to jump right back to Comcrap when my contract is up...

[EDIT]Wouldn't ya know it, as soon as I vented my anger by posting here, channel 703 is up in glorious HD...............

Had you come on the site you would have known right away that there was an issue that they were working on and not wasted your 82 minutes.

Fwiw, I doubt that you have 16 Million subs.

The Lions aren't blacked out and had a good first half, so you have no reason to complain:D

You'll laugh at this, but I get three markets via OTA, including GR so the blackouts don't affect me.

In fact, I prefer they be blacked out, I get at least one more game that way, and sometimes two. :D

The Lions look decent today but Hill isn't a #1 QB, where as Vick is. The Lions will not win this game.

Aurora, you want compensation for something not working that was given to you free?

I'm just happy to have it, I didn't pay for it. Lets all enjoy the next 15 1/2 weeks.

Compensation for a free package, uh, no.

Never said I wanted compensation. I described how I respond to my clients when I make a mistake. I too, am glad that it's working now, and glad I got it for free. 80 minute phone call was completely ridiculous though.

Just because it was offered to me for free, does not make it right when it does not work and i waste time trying to fix it.

Had you come on the site you would have known right away that there was an issue that they were working on and not wasted your 82 minutes.

Fwiw, I doubt that you have 16 Million subs.

The customer should not be expected to come to this forum whenever a problem arises.

You are correct, I don't have 16,000,000 clients. But the ones i do, i make sure i please them otherwise i'd be out a job.

I understand stonecolds point completely, believe me. If i can't rant here, then where can I? Glad my redzone is working now and thanks to DirecTV for getting it fixed!!!!! :)

You'll laugh at this, but I get three markets via OTA, including GR so the blackouts don't affect me.

In fact, I prefer they be blacked out, I get at least one more game that way, and sometimes two. :D

The Lions look decent today but Hill isn't a #1 QB, where as Vick is. The Lions will not win this game.

Some one break Vicks legs and we'll see how good of a STARTING QB he is.

He's not a very good starting qb, I would not want him on my team.

The customer should not be expected to come to this forum whenever a problem arises.

You are correct, I don't have 16,000,000 clients. But the ones i do, i make sure i please them otherwise i'd be out a job.

The subs won't NO, but seeing your a dealer (I guess) it might do you some good to come to a site that DOES have an idea of what is going on.

Like I said before, had you came here earlier you wouldn't have had to wait on hold for 80 minutes.

Some one break Vicks legs and we'll see how good of a STARTING QB he is.

He's not a very good starting qb, I would not want him on my team.
Why is this? Who is your team anyway Jimbo? If you have a good QB, then obviously you have no need for him, but he's better than many QBs in the league. I'm sure the Lions wish they had him until Stafford comes back

Vick is serviceable for a fantasy starter IF you had like the 8th pick or worse in your draft. Other than that he is a great #2 when a real starter is on a bye or they get hurt.

He is currently the #9 fantasy QB and depending on how your league scores he is about #30 overall (all player types). He is still projected outside the top 25 of all QBs (for EoY totals); likely they still assume Kolb will return and take snaps away from Vick. Heck, even Young (talk about OVER-RATED) got replaced AGAIN by Collins in TN. They are a better team with Collins.

Why is this? Who is your team anyway Jimbo? If you have a good QB, then obviously you have no need for him, but he's better than many QBs in the league. I'm sure the Lions wish they had him until Stafford comes back

YEP.. and my Raiders would likely be better with him as we have ZERO OL. Is there anything less than ZERO? That's our OL!!

My team is the Steeler's.

The Lions had every opportunity to pick him up, and passed like the other 31 teams.

Vick is serviceable for a fantasy starter IF you had like the 8th pick or worse in your draft. Other than that he is a great #2 when a real starter is on a bye or they get hurt.

He is currently the #9 fantasy QB and depending on how your league scores he is about #30 overall (all player types). He is still projected outside the top 25 of all QBs (for EoY totals); likely they still assume Kolb will return and take snaps away from Vick. Heck, even Young (talk about OVER-RATED) got replaced AGAIN by Collins in TN. They are a better team with Collins.

IF the Eagles bypass Kolb when he's healthy, then they made a HUGE mistake on drafting him.
They are hoping he'll be thier Aaron Rodgers when he gets some experience.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)