NFL Sunday Ticket 2013

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
Who do they use for announcers on these broadcasts? I’m hoping they use the local radio broadcast team. Currently, I have to use a delay box to sync with the game.

sunday ticket just gives you the feed that the local markets would be seeing. for example, if the pats are playing the packers and you watch the game on ST, you will see the same coverage that the local gb and ne channels are showing. so the announcers will be the cbs/fox crews assigned to that game.

Just got the Sunday ticket Max for $147 which is over 50% off. Plus I got a free genie upgrade and all movie and sports channels for 2 months. Been a customer since 1999. I play this game each year and score. I have a buddy who pays me $100 for access to his Packer games during the season on the internet, so net cost of ticket for me is $47 :)

i got a similar deal $147 for sunday tix max ( I was sub last year) and $35/mo off programming for 12 months.

here's what happened to me today (just as another point of info).

My bill came in the mail today, it was about $40 more than usual so when I looked at the detail, I saw the 1st installment of the 2013 NFL sunday ticket renewal hit.

DIRECTV website won't let me cancel NFL ST, so I had to call DIRECTV. Told them I am not around to watch it and they tried to upsell me to MAX saying I can watch it on the go. Told them not interested. She then offered me 6 payments of $32.99 (instead of my 6 payments of 37.49 that I was billed). Told them no. Offered me a final offer of 6 payments of $29.99 and again declined. She then supposedly processed the cancellation and told me a bill credit would show up on my next bill for the money return of the first installment paid.

So I guess for NFL ST basic (not MAX), it appears $180 may be about the best deal they are ready to offer for the basic package at this point to at least the short termers like me who have only had service less than a year.

I see some people talking about red zone with the ST. I thought you got red zone anyways? Or am I reading the posts wrong?

I see some people talking about red zone with the ST. I thought you got red zone anyways? Or am I reading the posts wrong?

I believe you do get the Red Zone as part of your NFL ST, it was there that the RZ Channel became a Channel ...

If not, someone will correct me ...

I believe you do get the Red Zone as part of your NFL ST, it was there that the RZ Channel became a Channel ...

If not, someone will correct me ...

RZ is included with "ST Max" but not the lower tier ST pkg. I'm not into the online ST options but I believe the "To Go" feature is also exclusive to the Max pkg, along with the "Short Cut" channels.

I called in and got the regular package for $197 after taxes and got a $15 discount on my package for 12 months.

I CALL AND GOT ST MAX FOT 129.99.

Helps to know your length of time with them..

I haven't even been with them a year yet and got Max for $179 plus 1 month service credit. Seems to be varying offers depending on length of time and under contract or not. I was surprised I got any deal honestly for only being with them 11 months at the time I called.

I've been a customer since 1997 and have 5 active receivers on the account. Already have whole home dvr service, but wanted to swap out an HD receiver for the Genie. Not under contract. I'm also a big football fan. I called in, threatened to cancel, and got forwarded to customer retention.

Ended up with NFL Sunday Ticket for free. Genie for free. $20 programming credit for 12 months. And, another $15 programming credit for 15 months. I have a 2 year commitment now because of the Genie. But, that's no big deal as that is when Directv's exclusive contract with the NFL is set to expire.

In retrospect, I might have been able to get a free upgrade to Sunday Ticket Max as well if I had pushed the matter. But, I still have 6 months left on $15 in other programming credits that I'm currently getting, as well as free Showtime. I felt I was treated fairly and left it at that.

I just called in last night and took the 29.99 deal for six months and free upgrade to max. I hope this is decent. I guess I can always call and cancel it again.

I called to cancel my regular ST leftover from last year. All they offered was 6 months at $30. Cancel went through. Thought they would do something more for a loyal customer of over 7 years. oh well 8 months left on contract.

I called to cancel my regular ST leftover from last year. All they offered was 6 months at $30. Cancel went through. Thought they would do something more for a loyal customer of over 7 years. oh well 8 months left on contract.

Now that it's canceled, call back in today and see what they will offer you for it now ...

Let us know.

I've been a customer since July 2010. Currently have a standard DVR with the Premiere Package. I called in, said cancel at the prompt and said I wanted to check on deals for Sunday Ticket and cancel if nothing can be done. He offered me 6 payments of $29.99/mon for the standard package or keep my current renewal price of $34.79/mon for 6 months and get the ST Max upgrade free. I asked if they could do better and he offered me $15/mon for 12 months off my regular bill, another $10/mon off my regular bill, $10/mon off for 6 months for HBO and Cinemax, and $5/mon off for 6 months for auto-bill pay (I'm already enrolled in ABP). He then went back to the Sunday Ticket price and I asked if I could get the standard ST but include the red zone channel for the $29.99 payments, and he said yes. I also upgraded to the Genie for free.

In the end I got Sunday Ticket Max for $180, free Genie, and $40 off my monthly bill for 6 months, and another $25 off my bill for another 6 months. All in all, pretty good. This ended up being a better deal this year than what I got last year.

I was on the phone for about 20 minutes.

kinda like being a Browns fan have not won since the 60s moved your team to another state. etc

We are in the same boat. Both teams have come real close.
Yours with the Cardiac kids/Sipe. Also Kosar brought you close?

My jets came close three years ago.We kinda backed in.
Not sure when that will happen again?

Good luck to your Browns! Wonder why they let Hillis go? The kid was good.
I wonder if you kinda root for Baltimore being they are really the real Browns?

We are in the same boat. Both teams have come real close.
Yours with the Cardiac kids/Sipe. Also Kosar brought you close?

My jets came close three years ago.We kinda backed in.
Not sure when that will happen again?

Good luck to your Browns! Wonder why they let Hillis go? The kid was good.
I wonder if you kinda root for Baltimore being they are really the real Browns?

careful with that knife in my chest. it hurts bad still

Well... THAT answered THAT now didn't it !

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts