Overwatch Thread

Apparently the Halloween event ended earlier than expected, leaving a number of players angry they didn't have the expected time to get the skins they wanted.

http://kotaku.com/overwatch-halloween-event-ends-early-leaving-some-play-1788498260

Now I don't feel so bad about cashing my points in early to get my Witch and Jack'o'Lantern skins.

I never got enough credits to buy any specific skins anyways. Guess I'll just have to live without the ones I didn't get. It would be nice to be able to turn in those Mercy witch and Bastion tombstone skins I'll rarely use for the Reaper and Junkrat skins though.

There is always the inevitable Reinhardt or Torborjn Santa skin that will be here in a couple months.

Interested to see who ends up being Mrs. Claus. My first guess would be Mercy, but it may be a bit of a jerk move to give 1 character the best limited time skins twice in a row.

I think Reinhardt has the better chance as Santa. Be cool to see him swinging a sack of toys to kill people. Torborjn would probably be an elf, which would coincide with him building things. Mei would have to be Frosty, maybe Reaper would be Krampus..

All I know is I'll be praying for loot box findings for those because I got completely wiped with Halloween, and I doubt I'll have even 1000 currency by the time the Christmas update comes.

Yeah, I was just basing that on their beards but Torb does make a lot more sense as an elf. Plus Reinhardt's beard is already white.

Everyone invested in Overwatch already knew this was coming but the new hero, Sombra was officially announced at Blizzcon today.

Here's more information on the changes to game modes. Not only are we getting new and familiar modes in the form of "Arcade" but regular quick play is being modified to basically MOBA rules, where you can't change characters during the match.

I'm interested to see how the elimination mode turns out. I used to play that all the time in TF 2 in the form of Arena.

http://kotaku.com/overwatchs-arcade-mode-will-balance-quick-plays-new-sin-1788598478

A bunch of the Overwatch voice actors showed up to BlizzConn. Very amusing video.

Most of those actors don't look anything like I would expect them to from hearing their voice, especially Torborjn. I guess that's why they are voice actors. They are really good at sounding like other people.

It appears there's a very thin line between great teamwork and just being a bunch of *ssholes..

It appears there's a very thin line between great teamwork and just being a bunch of *ssholes..

I'm not sure I would even feel bad if that happened to me. It took some actual planning from 4 different people to pull that off. Pretty cool.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts