PS4 Owners Thread

99.9 percent of the stuff I buy from Amazon is delivered by UPS. The few times FEDEX has been involved, the package was either delivered late in the day, or looked like it bounced around in the back of the truck for a week. One time because it was a Saturday delivery (by noon), Amazon used FEDEX. 1230 and no package. Checked online, and it said no one was home. BS!!!!! Come to find out, through FEDEX, the driver quit early to go to the Hogs game!!! So when I saw my PS4 was going to be delivered by FEDEX I was instantly PO'd!!! I too had taken the day off thinking it would be dropped off by UPS at around 1100. So I called FEDEX and changed from a home delivery to store pick up. Well, my daughter had a doctors appointment in Little Rock that morning, so I told the better half since i was off, and the appointment was early morning, I would handle it. The store where I was to go and pick it up was two blocks down from the allergy doctors office i was taking my little girl to. So that worked out perfect. I like you, have a problem.:D

You guys are wrong on both companies...it is a company called prestige delievering mine...fingers crossed on this one, and if you excuse me I have to go back to praying for the safety of the package.

As this guy proves, you don't need to even have a house to enjoy a PS4. I especially enjoy the sink hanging by the thread in the top left.

69V0KxY.jpg

Okay the eagle has landed...couple issues...number one my wife is having a party tonight (scentsy) and I told her I would take the kids out of the house for a couple hours, that was last week before I ordered my ps4...so now my wait is longer as I am going to take them to the y so they can play and I can work out....grrrrrrrr......forgot about that till I just talked to her, can anyone babysit?

Okay the eagle has landed...couple issues...number one my wife is having a party tonight (scentsy) and I told her I would take the kids out of the house for a couple hours, that was last week before I ordered my ps4...so now my wait is longer as I am going to take them to the y so they can play and I can work out....grrrrrrrr......forgot about that till I just talked to her, can anyone babysit?

Wish I could help but Im going to be busy playing Killzone!!!!:eek::D

How's it going James?

I am all smiles :) played killzone for about an hour and half last night...incredible! I did single player and multiplayer....which mulitplayer is a blast. But the one thing I kept thinking of is I can not wait for uncharted on the ps4, if this is how good killzone looks, man uncharted is going to be nuts! I know they are just beginning to scratch the surface with what they can do and I am pumped to see it! If anyone is reading this and does not have a PS4 and I had to describe it to you in one word, that word would be streamlined. From starting up the ps4 and total setup time I was playing a game in about 15-20 minutes, thats with downloading patches and updates and bringing my id over and everything. It seems Sony has made it a point to want to get you to where you want to be in as little time as possible and that includes, games, movies, store, you name it. This is a very well designed experience that I think will only get better in time!

I am all smiles :) played killzone for about an hour and half last night...incredible! I did single player and multiplayer....which mulitplayer is a blast. But the one thing I kept thinking of is I can not wait for uncharted on the ps4, if this is how good killzone looks, man uncharted is going to be nuts! I know they are just beginning to scratch the surface with what they can do and I am pumped to see it! If anyone is reading this and does not have a PS4 and I had to describe it to you in one word, that word would be streamlined. From starting up the ps4 and total setup time I was playing a game in about 15-20 minutes, thats with downloading patches and updates and bringing my id over and everything. It seems Sony has made it a point to want to get you to where you want to be in as little time as possible and that includes, games, movies, store, you name it. This is a very well designed experience that I think will only get better in time!

Good deal!!!!!!

One weird thing I noticed in Killzone multiplayer is that there is no game chat. I'm not sure if this is a good thing or a bad thing because I usually spend more time muting strangers than talking to them. Still it feels very odd for a online shooter to not have that feature built in. I mean forget last generation, the original Xbox had game chat for every online shooter I can remember playing.

Now if you play with friends you can be in a private party chat while you play together. It just kind of feels like they left out game chat because the system has it built in. That's fine if you only want to talk to your friends but if you are the type of gamer who values team play no matter who you are playing with that option isn't there. For me I usually try using the mic when I play with strangers and quickly turn it off when I realize how terrible the online community usually is. That goes for all mulitplayer games I have played on any console.

No online chat? That's rather off. Granted, I rarely use it, but in this day and age every online shooter should have that. That means that the only way you can communicate with teammates is to be friends and do party chat?

No online chat? That's rather off. Granted, I rarely use it, but in this day and age every online shooter should have that. That means that the only way you can communicate with teammates is to be friends and do party chat?

Correct. You may be able to invite players you aren't friends with to a party chat but I haven't tested that and I don't think I will. Some people on the playstation blog are claiming the developers said they are going to patch this in on twitter due to all the complaints.

What.. did they think people wouldn't notice or not care? And I seriously doubt that they simply didn't have time to get to it. At this point I have to imagine that it isn't hard to implement voice chat, even on the new consoles.

Plus I thought Sony said they were making it available as an API on the system level. I thought developers who wanted voice chat in their games just had to use the API Sony built for them.

Facepalm thread

VR and AR on Facebook

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)