PS4 Owners Thread

Don't forget the Vampire InFamous. It ranks up there in fun.

I bought that for $1 or something really low like that during a PSN sale a few months back. I haven't went back and played it yet though.

I do like how Sucker Punch puts out their DLC that doesn't require the base game though. As a Gamefly renter a lot of developers miss out on the money I would have spent on their DLC because I have already sent the game back by the time it comes out. I'm sure renters aren't their biggest priority but it's still money left on the table. The Left Behind DLC for The Last of Us is a good example of that. If I could have bought it standalone I would have day 1 because I loved that game. I wasn't sure if I wanted to go through the hassle of renting it again just so I could buy the DLC. I may rent the PS4 version when it comes out and do another playthrough because it includes the DLC.

I'll wait to see if it's any good but since the First Light DLC for Second Son isn't going to make me rent the game again there is a good chance they will get my $15 when it comes out. I know developers are trying to discourage people from renting or selling their games back but I would personally buy a lot more DLC if this became the norm.

I have to say the game is picking up a bit since I posted that, but I still have a number of complaints but I'll wait until I finish the game to pass judgement. I plan on putting in a few more hours today.

I really enjoyed Festival of Blood as well, and I keep meaning to go back and replay it around Halloween time. But then I forget amid all my backlog. Maybe this year.

Not having played Second Son, I like inFamous 2 the best, then FoB, and inFamous 1 last--though I wasn't disappointed about it in any way since I got it for free in the Welcome Back games and found it to be a really good, though not great, game. True story, I bought inFamous 2 for $24 as part of a specially advertised bundle sale for Plus members two days before Sony launched the IGC, which included inFamous 2 free for Plus members.

But like king3pj said, 2 improved upon 1 in every conceivable way, and I don't regret paying for it along with all the worthless DLC skins and weapons that were part of my bundle deal.

FYI, the PS4 controllers now work wirelessly with the PS3, but be warned that there's no motion control and no vibration, and apparently not all games support it 100%.

http://www.engadget.com/2014/07/01/dualshock4-works-wirelessly-on-ps3/

Good news for me. Thanks for posting. It hasn't been too big of a pain using the DS4 wired to PS3 as I already had the necessary cables, but it will be nice getting rid of the long extension cable clutter. It'll also be nice to power on the PS3 with it now.

Good news for me. Thanks for posting. It hasn't been too big of a pain using the DS4 wired to PS3 as I already had the necessary cables, but it will be nice getting rid of the long extension cable clutter. It'll also be nice to power on the PS3 with it now.
knowledge-revolution-occupy-Michigan-GI-joe-81212532274.jpeg

Now that I've set up the DS4 to work wirelessly with the PS3, I just realized the greatest benefit: it frees up one of the two precious USB ports on the PS3!

considering the non-backward compatibility of the ps4 I wouldnt mind a high number of remakes, as I would get ones I didnt already have for the ps 1/2/3.

Posted Via The SatelliteGuys Reader App!

I got Watch Dogs about a week ago and have played it for maybe 5 hours... So far Im not impressed. To me it feels like a poor man's GTA, but with hacking. I also picked up Madden and I have really enjoyed it. I was surprised because Madden has been pretty bad the last couple of years. I'll eventually get back to Watch Dogs but right now Im stuck on madden.

I've gotten hooked on Madden as well this past week ... but on the PS3. I told myself I wouldn't bother with the money-grabbing MUT mode, but I've been obsessively building my team without spending real money as I await the first official regular season roster update so I can start my offline franchise.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)