Review of Pansat 9500HDX

Not familiar with the "dish moving nag" , thanks for information.

all openbox m3602 based receivers have it with firmware after 4-4-2011.
when you select a sat in the menus the receiver will say moving dish even tho the dish is already aimed properly.
You have to hit the exit button on the remote to get rid of the nag.

Oh ok, thanks xt. I think the price is still pretty high but its probably because of the name recognition. Or maybe that massive lawsuit they got stuck with.

I have never been able to record via the timer. I have tried about everything I can think of. I set the timer, but the unit never seems to record. I can hit record manually and it does record that way, but not via the timer.
I have the clock set on local time. The European version 14-4-20 for date. That takes a bit to be used to. I set the DVR on FAT32. I am using a 64GB thumb drive. I am confused as what does REC& TMS or Timeshift mean? I set it on Record. Is that correct? Then to PVR setting I have Timeshift off, Timeshift to Record off and PS Record on. Is that correct? The timer setting is Daily Decades 17.04 0759 0901 OK . When I hit OK, the screen shows Timer Mode daily, Recording On, Wakeup channel Decades, Wakeup Date 17.04.20
Wake up time 0759 Duration 0901. PS Record Yes. Save.
Is this correct? Any help would be appreciated. The manual is little help. Thanks.

I have never been able to record via the timer. I have tried about everything I can think of. I set the timer, but the unit never seems to record. I can hit record manually and it does record that way, but not via the timer.
I have the clock set on local time. The European version 14-4-20 for date. That takes a bit to be used to. I set the DVR on FAT32. I am using a 64GB thumb drive. I am confused as what does REC& TMS or Timeshift mean? I set it on Record. Is that correct? Then to PVR setting I have Timeshift off, Timeshift to Record off and PS Record on. Is that correct? The timer setting is Daily Decades 17.04 0759 0901 OK . When I hit OK, the screen shows Timer Mode daily, Recording On, Wakeup channel Decades, Wakeup Date 17.04.20
Wake up time 0759 Duration 0901. PS Record Yes. Save.
Is this correct? Any help would be appreciated. The manual is little help. Thanks.
No model I recall ever worked a timer recording. I've had most of them. sorry
sad no one answered this.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)