Sat Talk Live Tonight at 9 PM EDT

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Yes, there is a show tonight!

Please join Mike Kohl and me for Sat Talk Live tonight. After a 3 week
involuntarily break we are back with the latest news and views in the
satellite and broadcast world.

The call-in number is 712-432-8700 Ext. 123#

For listen links and satellite coordinates go to sattalk.us - Home.

Thank you for listening.

Ralf

Has anyone noticed that sat talk live has had technical difficulties? Last week they kept switching to music and this week the audio is dropping out.

Sat Talk Tonight

Sat Talk Live at 9 PM EDT tonight.

Please join us for an exiting show tonight. Mike Kohl will join me from the Skyvision Headquarters in Fergus Falls, MN.

Casey of Hypermegasat.com promissed to join us and talk about various satellite meters, special the new First Strike FS1 Digital Satellite Signal Meter.

To participate in the show please call 712-432-8700 Ext. 123#.

Ralf Black
http://www.sattalk.us (for listen links and satellite coordinates)

Cool, Can't wait.
I'll listen on Galaxy 19 Ku-Band. After I scan that transponder listed in the link, What will the channel name be?

EDIT:...Never mind, It shows as Access America....lol

Last edited:
the website says
Transponder: 23
Polarity: Vertical (V)
Frequency: 12.115 MHz
Symbol Rate: 22.425

but im not getting anything there, im using a stacked lnb for g19, but this is a vertical feed so the frequency should be the same, shouldnt it???

Please join Mike Kohl and me for Sat Talk Live on Galaxy 19 or the Internet. Listen links and satellite coordinates can be found here: sattalk.us - Home.

Our call-in number is 712-432-8700 Ext. 123#

Thanks for listening and participating.

Ralf Black

Ralf,

Your archive page doesn't seems to work, at least when I tried. What browsers are supported by your website and that page?

Also, is it possible to give in advance some sort of structural content of the incoming broadcast: what topics its going to cover, if any? ;)

Finally, for those who knows nothing about you (don't be upset pls), could you tell a few words here about your Show history, biographies of both key participants, the purpose, and if you represent any interest groups or only yourself?

What I mean, your show is a long talk. Why don't remind time to time who's talking for those novices who don't realize it yet? :)

Zanmar the link works fine in IE8.With all your knowedge I would think you could get it to work.Try IE8 and listen all you want.
Not all of us use Windows you know!

Ralf, Firefox said there was "no stylesheet associated with the XML file"
Pass it along to your webmaster.
Not that I'm complaining!
I love direct URL's to media files.
Copy and paste the http:// part inside the quotes into the address bar of Firefox and you get the option to open or save.

There are other ways to save as well that should be the easiest.

Not all of us use Windows you know!

Ralf, Firefox said there was "no stylesheet associated with the XML file"
Pass it along to your webmaster.
Not that I'm complaining!
I love direct URL's to media files.
Copy and paste the http:// part inside the quotes into the address bar of Firefox and you get the option to open or save.

There are other ways to save as well that should be the easiest.

They are MP3 files open them with your favorite media player and all will be fine.
I forgot you need to be able to get to the page first,sorry.

Last edited:
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)