Star Trek: Strange New Worlds

IMHO a Gorn egg or larvae should be easy to spot being macroscopic, as opposed to viruses which are tiny. Didn't this tech supposedly go all the way down to the genetic level?
I think you may have your logic inverted. The filters look for microorganisms, not complex lifeforms. Removing a virus, bacteria or even a parasite is a different proposition from removing something as complex as an egg or a symbiote. What you're proposing is like performing surgery on a pattern to excise a foreign mass.

Again, don't forget Hemmer's wishes in all of this. The Aenar are a very spiritual group.

Reactions: Foxbat
I have the TNG one they (Hallmark) did back in the late 90's. I'll have to buy that one too, since they didn't do a 1701 Enterprise... :)
…uh, Hallmark did do an Original NCC-1701:
E1CC461D-3CA7-44B0-B6FE-72AAE9A30B2E.jpeg

Here’s the complete collection. I stopped sometime in the early 2000s.

I suspect that Paramount+ is becoming increasingly dependent on the Star Trek franchise and they have to do something to keep subscribers on the teat. I don't expect that Showtime will prove to be the tentpole that they assume it will be.
Kind of Like Disney and Star Wars. Even Marvel may not save them.

Many of the franchise shows that the streaming services were built on are substantially played out. They could all use a new tentpole or three. The latest episode of The Ready Room largely acknowledges this.