Sunday Ticket discounts

Status
Please reply by conversation.
I look at it this way, They said the ST would be about $ 300 this year, most of us get the SF for another 100 dollars, they gave us the HD for free this year, so that makes it $ 200.

I look at it this way, last year's price was $269.94 and I received the Super Fan for free plus $20 off for 6 months and $5 off of my Sports Pack for 6 months so that makes it $119.94. I no longer have the Sports Pack so I'm just looking to get the same $20/6 month credit I received last year, nothing more but nothing less. LOL:D

I received Free HD for 1 year last January to help offset the price when I upgraded an HD receiver and a SD receiver for 2 HD DVRs so I haven't gotten the additional HD credit that most people are getting.

I look at it this way, last year's price was $269.94 and I received the Super Fan for free plus $20 off for 6 months and $5 off of my Sports Pack for 6 months so that makes it $119.94. I no longer have the Sports Pack so I'm just looking to get the same $20/6 month credit I received last year, nothing more but nothing less. LOL:D

I received Free HD for 1 year last January to help offset the price when I upgraded an HD receiver and a SD receiver for 2 HD DVRs so I haven't gotten the additional HD credit that most people are getting.

Chances are it will be free next time the price changes come around in March.

I look at it this way, They said the ST would be about $ 300 this year, most of us get the SF for another 100 dollars, they gave us the HD for free this year, so that makes it $ 200.

I need to drink some of the coolaid you are having this weekend haha
that has got to be the craziest thought process ever.

I need to drink some of the coolaid you are having this weekend haha
that has got to be the craziest thought process ever.

Did they NOT give you free HD for the ST this year ?
Is that not a $ 100 that you no longer have to pay this year to get your ST in HD that you DID have to pay last year ?????????????????????????

btw, Coolaid ?
I haven't had a KoolAid since I was 10

Did they NOT give you free HD for the ST this year ?
Is that not a $ 100 that you no longer have to pay this year to get your ST in HD that you DID have to pay last year ?????????????????????????

btw, Coolaid ?
I haven't had a KoolAid since I was 10

The ticket was 269.94 last year and it is 299.94 this year so they only took $70 off of the Super Fan charge from last year....LOL

BTW, grape is my favorite.....:up

sorry, just being sarcastic after that MLB blackout garbage this afternoon. Had to head to the bar to watch the games....LOL

The ticket was 269.94 last year and it is 299.94 this year so they only took $70 off of the Super Fan charge from last year....LOL

sorry, just being sarcastic after that MLB blackout garbage this afternoon. Had to head to the bar to watch the games....LOL

I didn't have to pay for ST this coming year, but I'm not gonna tell anyone how ...:)

Not to nitpick but it was 279 not 269.

WOW I just got a great deal! 29.99 * 6 = 179.94!!!! I also got NFL to go for free! Now i called originally to get the 10 off for 24 month HD. Since i was on the phone so long this was offered to me!:D:up

WOW I just got a great deal! 29.99 * 6 = 179.94!!!! I also got NFL to go for free! Now i called originally to get the 10 off for 24 month HD. Since i was on the phone so long this was offered to me!:D:up
i can only hope something like this happens when i call

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)