This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Team Summit 2019

Thats great! My girlfriend is a first responder. I don't know of any other tv company offering that. Thank you for the intel really appreciate that. Keep up the great work.

I'd like a hopper snap (or 2) as well. I am still pretty happy with my HWS (keep one in reserve as a spare). When I scaled back to 1 active and added my 4k joey, I feared I'd suffer from tuner shortages, but almost a year with a single HWS, have had only an occasional tuner shortage. I would get those even when I had both HWSs running.

I would, however like to have it respond faster.

Reactions: whitewolf8214
Hopper snap.

It is neat it takes the graphics processing for the menus as does it via this external USB adapter.

With this Snap on a Hopper 1 the menus are faster then having a Hopper 2.

I will shoot video of it tomorrow.

Attachments

• 4B250E29-36DE-47E3-8BD1-6103F795DCB8.jpeg
    122.6 KB · Views: 628
  • 892EC29B-F386-42B8-B779-BBCA3AD2E210.jpeg
    154.8 KB · Views: 624
  • EDE7DB5E-572E-486E-B509-2FDD81981F02.jpeg
    157.8 KB · Views: 753
I give up, who is she? Have you been working out Scott? You look in shape.

I am down 100 pounds to 214. Still have about 40 to go. I think I still look fat lol.

I stopped drinking soda and only drink water. I have also stopped eating to finish everything on my plate and now just eat until I start feeling full.

I feel better than I have in a long time.

Sent from my iPhone using the SatelliteGuys app!

Looking sharp Scott, keep up the good work.

Reactions: whitewolf8214
I have to share this.. I posted the picture of the hopper snap info on the group text thread our crew of techs use. One of our guys sent this reply:

Why get a new, better piece of equipment when we can shine this turd up real nice for you
Yep, and still have a red recording lite. navychop is going to love it.

any price on the SNAP ?

Free. . They want to keep you as a customer and they don’t want to spend a lot of money to upgrade you to a newer Hopper if they don’t have to.

And let’s face it many people love their shoppers and Hopper 2’s but they are slow. This solves that problem.

Sent from my iPhone using the SatelliteGuys app!