X4 poll

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

tvropro

On Vacation
Original poster
Mar 9, 2007
For those who went over to W5 and got the new satellite tile & channel maps for X4 what number scheme do you have. 100-856 or 201- 941? Seems there are two sets of channel numbers out there.

I have 100-856. Showtimes are mapped in too :)

Last edited:
I've got 201-941. I'm listening to music in the 900's right now. My receiver has only been to W5/X4 and C3 lately. I haven't been anywhere near G1 to get any maps from that bird.

I have W5 and AI. Both show my subscription channels, just on different channel numbers. No X4.

201 - 941

PS : sit on w5 for a little (old altv color bars)

powered down and like magic x4 is there in my programable sat list!

guide seems to show a few channels w/ x4 in front of them, but they are labeled all stupid like.. DSN RFD ALTV to name a few... some of these call letters are from other sats too not just w5

If that makes any sense!!!!

channel surfing I can see all the basic and movie channels, also Dmx W/ song info

I'm kind of a newb here, where do you find this number scheme? I have been following here for a while now. I do have subs with SRL right now (was NPS for about 15 years) and I don't want mini dish.

This morning before I went to work, I did a power-plug re-boot of my 920
(Scary, considering I haven't changed the battery and don't know if it's still the original one..:eek: ) And it came back on fine, still on W5, and still no X4. I better be able to use W5 or AI. When they sent AI, it showed up instantly... no re-boot needed, but I can't even force-feed it X4! :mad:

This morning before I went to work, I did a power-plug re-boot of my 920
(Scary, considering I haven't changed the battery and don't know if it's still the original one..:eek: ) And it came back on fine, still on W5, and still no X4. I better be able to use W5 or AI. When they sent AI, it showed up instantly... no re-boot needed, but I can't even force-feed it X4! :mad:

The 920's are stubborn sometimes and may need a few soft boot's. What is your TDT count? if its 1920 you need to do a MR and get that down. And you better hurry while G1 still has the real maps. I think when the 26th rolls around and the NPS kill goes out it's best to stay off of G1 till next month sometime and 4096 is history.

TDT is at 1714... been the same for a long time. My W5 subs run out on 12/21. I'll be keeping her out of the stream from that day 'till the DCII dust settles.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)