X4 poll

Status
Please reply by conversation.
did the remap twice in the last couple days and I have 1-899 (or so) on X4 Music is in the 800 channels with names (to me it looks like they ARE mapped this way and I should quit banging my head against the wall to get them in the 900 range)

Well, just got GUIDE on G1-3 went back to straight back to X4 and Music is No longer in 800 channels or 900 channels. X4 tile position moved 3 left of w5, also. so I went to w5-600, few minutes then back to X4 (which was JUST left of the w5 tile now) music back on 800 channel range.

DMX music? Does it need authorization or will they be there after the 5th? (never actually paid for these, as far as I know)

DMX music? Does it need authorization or will they be there after the 5th? (never actually paid for these, as far as I know)

As long as they are ZK or FP, the changes after the first of the year shouldn't affect your ability to receive them. I don't really mess with the music much, so I don't know if they're ZK, FP, or U. If they were U, you would lose them at some point in Jan or early Feb.

If you want to know what mode they are in, tune to one & do the Options 6-0-5 thing and right arrow to Diag B screen. I don't think that they are in U mode. I kinda think I tuned them in with my 4500x once. If I did, they're ZK or FP.

Cheers

I have a DSR410 that has the WSNET banner displayed on the menu, not Satellite Receivers LTD and it plays the DMX channels ok. This receiver is in the process of being cleared for use after next week. I'm curious if the banner will change like my old 410 had. After a MR, it took forever for this thing to remap for use on C band. Eventually it did but took days. The software is still at 00094 but displays 00114 as being recognized for download on W5. It still registers trips on the counter every few hours even after years of non use.

If you want to know what mode they are in, tune to one & do the Options 6-0-5 thing and right arrow to Diag B screen. I don't think that they are in U mode. I kinda think I tuned them in with my 4500x once. If I did, they're ZK or FP.

Cheers

mmmm a new menu. NEAT. Never knew about the 0 option. Thanks. looks like they are ZK

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts