2013 AL Central

Don Kelly just knocked in the go ahead run in the 14th after they intentionally walked Miggy and Prince to load the bases. Now an insurance run and a shut down inning by the bullpen would be nice.

Posted Using The New SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Don Kelly just knocked in the go ahead run in the 14th after they intentionally walked Miggy and Prince to load the bases. Now an insurance run and a shut down inning by the bullpen would be nice.

Posted Using The New SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Ive never seen this happen so often, but walking Cabrera and Fielder seems to be happening alot this year.
Its not gonna happen once Martinez gets his avg. back up to where it should be, and hes starting to get there, at least its rising now :)

Late night watching Tigers and Red Wings. Fortunately it was worth it. Tiger's bench players are making Leyland look good. I thought Porcello pitched a good game. 97 mph on the fastball last night. Where did that come from?

Late night watching Tigers and Red Wings. Fortunately it was worth it. Tiger's bench players are making Leyland look good. I thought Porcello pitched a good game. 97 mph on the fastball last night. Where did that come from?

It's a damn good thing, seeing he's afraid to play the regulars too much.

I think Kelly has played more games than some regulars.

It's nice to win the blow-outs, but there's nothing like a the feeling of knocking-in a couple runs to win the game in the 9th inning. Huge HR by Alex, who has been struggling at the plate. Go Tigers! :)

Unfortunately, the feeling isn't the same when you should be BLOWING this team out of the water.

At least they've won the first 2.

Unfortunately, the feeling isn't the same when you should be BLOWING this team out of the water.

At least they've won the first 2.

The 'Strohs have had pretty good pitching the first two games. They must have a real issue with run support. Regardless, we won the first two (I never complain about a road win) then perhaps we'll blow 'em out the next two.

The 'Strohs have had pretty good pitching the first two games. They must have a real issue with run support. Regardless, we won the first two (I never complain about a road win) then perhaps we'll blow 'em out the next two.

Were getting better, went 14 innings to beat this last place team yesterday and only 9 innings tonight ..... maybe the next two will be better .... but a Win is a WIN !

How 'bout that fielding...we're still #1 in the AL in fielding percentage.

Thats twice you've mentioned how good the fielding has been ... both nights they've had an Error :(

I think it was Infante the first time, they had one tonight as well .... Speak quieter will ya ...

As it turns out, it must be the Infante curse you possess.

That said he made up for it in the ninth from what I hear, didn't see the play yet.

Yep, pointing something out always seems like the kiss of death. Anyway, tonight Scherzer is taking the mound so I like our chances of winning. Of course, Houston's pitcher, Harrell, has a pretty good ERA. This team just doesn't get any run support because their starting pitching does not indicate they're a 8-22 team. Go Tigers!

Thats twice you've mentioned how good the fielding has been ... both nights they've had an Error :(

I think it was Infante the first time, they had one tonight as well .... Speak quieter will ya ...

As it turns out, it must be the Infante curse you possess.

That said he made up for it in the ninth from what I hear, didn't see the play yet.

Yep, pointing something out always seems like the kiss of death. Anyway, tonight Scherzer is taking the mound so I like our chances of winning. Of course, Houston's pitcher, Harrell, has a pretty good ERA. This team just doesn't get any run support because their starting pitching does not indicate they're a 8-22 team. Go Tigers!

They are off to a good start tonight, leading 4-0 at the end of the 1st inning.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)