2013 AL Central

We need to rebound and win the next two games again the As.

Slump. Alverez was a terrible call up. Hitting in the clutch is not happening. I mean this kid for Oakland has struggled all year. This team is in trouble if Verlander doesn't start pitching better. Ugh.

Sent from my LG-E980 using Tapatalk 2

Slump. Alverez was a terrible call up. Hitting in the clutch is not happening. I mean this kid for Oakland has struggled all year. This team is in trouble if Verlander doesn't start pitching better. Ugh.

Sent from my LG-E980 using Tapatalk 2

Game was over long before Alverez came to the mound.

Yea if you take away the last at bat, I was going to chalk up the series as a good A** Kicking by the A's

Wow! What a comeback by the Tigers and walkoff by Hunter.

Sent from my Jailbroken iPhone 5 using SatelliteGuys

Tigers day game tomorrow .... Maybe I'll forget to tune in while at work .

Well, I forgot .... when I remembered, I tuned in for a few minutes between jobs and they trailed 6-2 (i think it was) I went back to work ...

Got into the office and the guy next to me said, Did ya see/hear the Tigers game, told him what I done and he said THEY WON.

I about fell over.

That said, still a very poor showing against good teams will kill us in the long run.

Agreed! This team is talented enough to beat-up all opponents, drink all of their beer, and piss on their wheaties while making 'em eat it. A 21-0 drubbing is what I like to see...and administering a post-game wood shampoo with the words "Louisville Slugger" embedded on the opponents melons is a plus! Not that I'm fanatical in any way mind you. ;) :rolleyes:

Go Tigers! Time to scalp the Tribe...I hope. :)

It was regardless ...

Agreed! This team is talented enough to beat-up all opponents, drink all of their beer, and piss on their wheaties while making 'em eat it. A 21-0 drubbing is what I like to see...and administering a post-game wood shampoo with the words "Louisville Slugger" embedded on the opponents melons is a plus! Not that I'm fanatical in any way mind you. ;) :rolleyes:

Go Tigers! Time to scalp the Tribe...I hope. :)

Go get them Jim !

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)