2013 AL Central

DetFan

Pub Member / Supporter
Pub Member / Supporter
Feb 27, 2006
Livonia, Michigan
We need to rebound and win the next two games again the As.

Slump. Alverez was a terrible call up. Hitting in the clutch is not happening. I mean this kid for Oakland has struggled all year. This team is in trouble if Verlander doesn't start pitching better. Ugh.

Sent from my LG-E980 using Tapatalk 2

Jimbo

SatelliteGuys Master
Lifetime Supporter
Cutting Edge
Jul 14, 2005
NW Ohio - Buckeye Country
Slump. Alverez was a terrible call up. Hitting in the clutch is not happening. I mean this kid for Oakland has struggled all year. This team is in trouble if Verlander doesn't start pitching better. Ugh.

Sent from my LG-E980 using Tapatalk 2

Game was over long before Alverez came to the mound.

satjay

SatelliteGuys Master
Pub Member / Supporter
Jun 30, 2005
Michigan
Yea if you take away the last at bat, I was going to chalk up the series as a good A** Kicking by the A's

Jimbo

SatelliteGuys Master
Lifetime Supporter
Cutting Edge
Jul 14, 2005
Wow! What a comeback by the Tigers and walkoff by Hunter.

Sent from my Jailbroken iPhone 5 using SatelliteGuys

Tigers day game tomorrow .... Maybe I'll forget to tune in while at work .

Well, I forgot .... when I remembered, I tuned in for a few minutes between jobs and they trailed 6-2 (i think it was) I went back to work ...

Got into the office and the guy next to me said, Did ya see/hear the Tigers game, told him what I done and he said THEY WON.

I about fell over.

That said, still a very poor showing against good teams will kill us in the long run.

riffjim4069

SatelliteGuys Master
Supporting Founder
Apr 7, 2004
SatelliteGuystonfieldville, U.S.A.
Agreed! This team is talented enough to beat-up all opponents, drink all of their beer, and piss on their wheaties while making 'em eat it. A 21-0 drubbing is what I like to see...and administering a post-game wood shampoo with the words "Louisville Slugger" embedded on the opponents melons is a plus! Not that I'm fanatical in any way mind you. ;) :rolleyes:

Go Tigers! Time to scalp the Tribe...I hope. :)

It was regardless ...

Jimbo

SatelliteGuys Master
Lifetime Supporter
Cutting Edge
Jul 14, 2005
Agreed! This team is talented enough to beat-up all opponents, drink all of their beer, and piss on their wheaties while making 'em eat it. A 21-0 drubbing is what I like to see...and administering a post-game wood shampoo with the words "Louisville Slugger" embedded on the opponents melons is a plus! Not that I'm fanatical in any way mind you. ;) :rolleyes:

Go Tigers! Time to scalp the Tribe...I hope. :)

Go get them Jim !

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)