2013 NL Central

Not tonight. 9-0 after 2 innings. Wainright had only given up 12 runs the whole year.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

That was good to see. I'm hoping that tirade Phillips went on to the reporter might just spur the Reds to making a big run.

That was good to see. I'm hoping that tirade Phillips went on to the reporter might just spur the Reds to making a big run.

I hope so too.

Imo Phillips was out of line. The reporter just posted facts, if Philips doesnt like it he should of talked to the guy in private not interrupt the managers press meeting and call the guy fat with swear words.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

Will be interesting to see how Morneau works out for the Bucs. Gabby Sanchez has been hot this month and Hurdle has a history of sticking with bats that are performing. On the flip side Morneau has also been tearing it up this month. Jones is the odd man out here. With Byrd playing very well so far there just isn't any place to play him any more.

Ultimately you'll have Morneau get 80% of the starts at 1st base with Gabby getting an occasional start against lefties. Jones will be a left hand bat off the bench.

I'm hoping for a sweep too!

Sent from my EVO 4G LTE using Tapatalk 2

Andrew McCutchen is only the 6th pirate to have 100 HRs and 100 stolen bases.

Andrew McCutchen is only the 6th pirate to have 100 HRs and 100 stolen bases.

We are seeing the beginning of a big star of not just the Pirates, but of MLB. Hopefully the Pirates keep him and he goes on to be another Pirate legend in the likes of Stargell, Clamente, ect.

Sent from my Jailbroken iPhone 5 using SatelliteGuys

We are seeing the beginning of a big star of not just the Pirates, but of MLB. Hopefully the Pirates keep him and he goes on to be another Pirate legend in the likes of Stargell, Clamente, ect.

Sent from my Jailbroken iPhone 5 using SatelliteGuys

He did sign a contract for six years for less then what he could make somewhere else. I think he likes it here.

Reds win again.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts