2013 NL Central

The three teams in the central will most likely be in the playoffs. It's just a matter of which of the three will be the division winner.

Sent from my Jailbroken iPhone 5 using SatelliteGuys

I went to the game against the Braves in 92 that they won, last game at three rivers before they went to Atlanta.

I went to the game against the Braves in 92 that they won, last game at three rivers before they went to Atlanta.

I was at the game against the Mets that year when the Pirates won the division. If I remember correctly, the Bucs scored over 20 runs and they carried Leyland off the field. Might be wrong, that was a while back and many Guinnesses ago. :D

Last edited:
I was at the game against the Mets that year when the Pirates won the division. If I remember correctly, the Bucs scored over 20 runs and they carried Leyland off the field. But that was a while back and many Guinnesses ago. :D

Too many years ago

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

20 long years. Who would've thought it? When Sid Bream slid into home back in October of '92 I was still a young man. That next win will be long awaited. :)

Imo who ever wins the central between the Pirates and Cards will decide who wins the mvp.

Remember when the Pens finally won the Cup back in 1991 and WDVE played a parody of the Don Henley song "The End of the Innocence"?

We need to resurrect that for the Pirates this year.

"This is the End of Incompetence"

It's September and the Pirates have a fight on their hands....It's time to Hoist the colors.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know if Votto will win it. So IMO it will be a tossup between McCutchen and Molina.

I never said Votto would win it. Although his OBP is out of this world. Jay Bruce would be my pick on the Reds. He leads the majors in extra base hits.

I never said Votto would win it. Although his OBP is out of this world. Jay Bruce would be my pick on the Reds. He leads the majors in extra base hits.

How about a vote for Choo? He's been everything the Reds hoped for and more. The NL MVP is still up for grabs. If someone gets hot and leads their team to a divison win,like Votto,McCutcheon etc... they could win it.
Great game last night for the Reds. Bailey was great. He had better stuff last night than his no hitter. Hamilton made his MLB debut and stole 2nd, then scored the only run of the game. To top it off Chapman pitched the 9th and was gassing it at 103 mph! Struck out the side in 9th to nail down the win. Maybe they ride that momentum the rest of the month? We'll see.

Well it's official, the Pirates are out of it. uploadfromtaptalk1378307774391.jpg

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts