2013 NL Central

His team is out of it.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2
Doesn't matter, unless AZ really falls apart and finishes with a losing record. They've been in it long enough and he carried them through the playoff run. Many MVPs are from teams that do not make the playoffs. All they have to do is contend. His numbers are not even close to being match by anyone else.

Listening to the sports writers being interviewed on various sports programs, they all are saying that he will get their vote.

I guess we'll find out. I hope you're wrong.

I also hope I am wrong. I would love to see someone like McCutchen win it. Plus, as a Dodger fan, I do not ever want to see a DBack or Giant win anything. ;)

Doesn't matter, unless AZ really falls apart and finishes with a losing record. They've been in it long enough and he carried them through the playoff run. Many MVPs are from teams that do not make the playoffs. All they have to do is contend. His numbers are not even close to being match by anyone else.

Listening to the sports writers being interviewed on various sports programs, they all are saying that he will get their vote.

What are his number right now?

IMO, with fives teams from each league making the playoffs, the MVP should NEVER be from a non-playoff team. What exactly is he most valuable of?

I guess we'll find out. I hope you're wrong.

Listening to sports writers being interviewed on sports radio the last couple of days, it seems like there is a much greater interest in McCutchen possibly getting first place votes for MVP. If he continues to help carry the team to a division title, you there may be a very good possibility that he can win the MVP.

Another weird thing I heard one of them say is Kershaw for the MVP and Greinke for the Cy Young. That just seems odd too me. If a pitcher is good enough to win the MVP, he should also get the Cy Young.

I think Goldschmidt is at the top of the list along with McCutchen. I also think that Adrian Gonzalez should get some consideration because he really kept the Dodgers going when they had all of their injuries. Even though he missed some games I think Hanely Ramirez should get some also. Others, Freddie Freeman, Votto, and Molina.

Listening to sports writers being interviewed on sports radio the last couple of days, it seems like there is a much greater interest in McCutchen possibly getting first place votes for MVP. If he continues to help carry the team to a division title, you there may be a very good possibility that he can win the MVP.

Another weird thing I heard one of them say is Kershaw for the MVP and Greinke for the Cy Young. That just seems odd too me. If a pitcher is good enough to win the MVP, he should also get the Cy Young.

IMO, Kershaw is a lock for the CYA. I also think he's in contention for the MVP, but I think McCutchen takes that.

IMO, Kershaw is a lock for the CYA. I also think he's in contention for the MVP, but I think McCutchen takes that.
Greinke has actually been their most consistent and dominate pitcher since he came back from the DL. He even got pitcher of the month in August.

From what I hear it's either McCutchen or Molina.

I think Goldschmidt is at the top of the list along with McCutchen. I also think that Adrian Gonzalez should get some consideration because he really kept the Dodgers going when they had all of their injuries. Even though he missed some games I think Hanely Ramirez should get some also. Others, Freddie Freeman, Votto, and Molina.

On the Reds team I would vote for Brandon Phillips or Jay Bruce before I would vote for Votto.

I for one am not a fan of pitchers winning the MVP. The Cy Young award is very prestigious and is given to the best pitcher in the league. Giving them the MVP on top of that just seems like a waste of an award.

Maybe I'm old school but but the best position player should deserve an award too.

Sent from my EVO 4G LTE using Tapatalk 2

Ok it's over, the Pirates won't win their division. I wouldn't be surprised if they didn't win their 82nd game.

Now you sound like me. :)

Sent from my Jailbroken iPhone 5 using SatelliteGuys

Your team is the only good team in your division, you have it all locked up. There are three teams fighting for this division.

Ok it's over, the Pirates won't win their division. I wouldn't be surprised if they didn't win their 82nd game.

I would be lying if I said that 82nd game thought didn't cross my mind as well.

Great week for the Reds. Take three of four from the Cardinals then sweep the Dodgers. Can't ask for a lot meore than that. It should be a fun three weeks. Cards have the easiest schedule with only three games against the Nats against winning teams. Reds have six against the Pirates and the rest against losing teams. Pirates have a real tough series at Texas starting tonight. Then their schedule lightens up a lot except for the six against the Reds.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts