AL CENTRAL

The 'Done' List (a.k.a. teams that have no shot after the first week):

Nats
Indians

thanks for playing....

Yup, just like the '98 Yankees: 1-5 after the first week, on their way to 114-48 and a World Series Championship.

Try again......... :rolleyes:

Nice game by Galaraga, nine runs is always nice, but I think Galaraga is proving last year was not a fluke!!

Yup, just like the '98 Yankees: 1-5 after the first week, on their way to 114-48 and a World Series Championship.

Try again......... :rolleyes:

I bet my LIFE that the Indians don't make the postseason...

or, we can start off at a thousand...

anyone here is welcome to come to my house and off-me/collect your money...

8000 W. Spring Mountain Rd.
Las Vegas, NV 89117

phone# : 702-469-4981

put ur money where your mouths are...

yes....I have the biggest balls on this board

oh yeah: 1954

Last edited:
Uncork the Kazoo's and fire up the champagne! The Tigers beat the White Sox! Those guys have pretty much owned us the last few years. Hats off to Galaraga and Cabrera. Both of these guys are off to great starts.

Strike up the band! Fire up the kazoos! Uncork the champagne! Indians Win!!!!

A strong performance by Aaron Laffey who was called up to replace injured Scott Lewis. And a lock-down save by Kerry Wood, his second in as many attempts.

A much needed win by the Tribe as we now go into the Bronx to help the Yankees open up their new stadium tomorrow afternoon.

Oh btw, tomorrow's game against the Yanks will feature the last two AL Cy Young winners. C.C. Sabathia vs. Cliff Lee. I'll be taking a late lunch to make sure I see this game in it's entirety. Go Tribe!

Now's an EXCELLENT time to break out of the slump :D

And they DID :D

Great win for the Indians, way to open up the new yankees stadium !!!!

Jimbo

Last edited:
This is not the first time the Indians have put a bludgeoning on the Yankees.

Game 1 of the 2007 ALCS was a drubbing

The 22-0 win in 2004

I don't remember the year, but they won a 4th of July game 19-1 a while back.

This is not the first time the Indians have put a bludgeoning on the Yankees.

Game 1 of the 2007 ALCS was a drubbing

The 22-0 win in 2004

I don't remember the year, but they won a 4th of July game 19-1 a while back.

Sabres, we don't take kindly to those Bronx Bummers.

PS, this was a lineup without our Clean-up hitter! We smaked the Yanks around AND gave Pronk the day off! Good Lawdy!

Sabres, we don't take kindly to those Bronx Bummers.

PS, this was a lineup without our Clean-up hitter! We smaked the Yanks around AND gave Pronk the day off! Good Lawdy!

HD,

I mentioned it in another thread...I am so proud of Grady. He deserved that sacred honor!

Congrats on a great Tribe win!:up

HD,

I mentioned it in another thread...I am so proud of Grady. He deserved that sacred honor!

Congrats on a great Tribe win!:up

You're right about G-Size. He has been a little slow out of the gate this year and I couldn't be more proud of him when he hit that grand-salami. He was way overdue. Grady is one of those blue collar players that doesn't need all the glitz and glamor either. He just goes out there and plays his ass off every night. He plays the game the way it was intended to be played.

And if you couldn't tell from my avatar, Grady is my favorite Indian. It's a real treat in being able to watch him night in and night out. :)

And so it begins for the Royals.....

The Royals' chances this season depended on a list of things to go their way, including a breakout season from Alex Gordon. They know they won't get that now, not for a while, at least. Gordon will undergo surgery this morning to repair a tear in his right hip labrum. The labrum is a piece of cartilage attached to the hip socket. The news confirmed the Royals' worst fears. Gordon first felt tightness after the season opener and came close to going on the disabled list early this week before trying to play through the pain. There won't be a timetable on Gordon's return until after the surgery, but Yankees star Alex Rodriguez is expected to have about a nine-week rehab after a similar procedure. -- KC Star

And so it begins for the Royals.....

The Royals' chances this season depended on a list of things to go their way, including a breakout season from Alex Gordon. They know they won't get that now, not for a while, at least. Gordon will undergo surgery this morning to repair a tear in his right hip labrum. The labrum is a piece of cartilage attached to the hip socket. The news confirmed the Royals' worst fears. Gordon first felt tightness after the season opener and came close to going on the disabled list early this week before trying to play through the pain. There won't be a timetable on Gordon's return until after the surgery, but Yankees star Alex Rodriguez is expected to have about a nine-week rehab after a similar procedure. -- KC Star

The Royals just can't catch a break. :(

KCK, don't read further if you're DVR-ing the Tribe/Yankees Game.......

MARK DeROSA GOES LONG IN YANKEE STADIUM AGAINST JOBA! OH MY WAS THAT AWESOME!

1-0 Indians !!!!!

KCK, don't read further if you're DVR-ing the Tribe/Yankees Game.......

MARK DeROSA GOES LONG IN YANKEE STADIUM AGAINST JOBA! OH MY WAS THAT AWESOME!

1-0 Indians !!!!!

Thanks HD, but I'm not. That is awesome news. You knew I'd love that! I'll anxiously await the replays tonight. :hungry:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)