AL CENTRAL

Looking good tonight

Tigers up 11-1 in the 7th inning against the Indians.
Twins winning over the dead sox (white) ...... 5-0
I hope the sox continue to play this way when the Tigers play them just before the end of the year.

A win tonight drops the Magic # to single digits.

Yep, the Tigers are mauling the Indians...but the Twinkies are beating-up on the White Sox so no advantage gained.

Except the Magic number drops with every Tiger win or Twins loss.
So potentially the number could drop by 2 each night they both play if things work out correctly.
No there is no chnge in the standing, but the MN still drops. :)

8-4 twins,
will take the lead when we play tigers I feel a sweep coming on:D

Well, take a look at the Pitching match ups and let me know what you think then.

Your getting Verlander and Porcello Monday and Tuesday, I would bet you get Jackson in one of the two remaining days.

I LIKE the way this is shaping up. :D

Before that happens, you got to deal with the Royals (always play well at the end of the year) and the Tigers have to play the sox (white) yet.

Your 2.5 gb yet, so you have to win 3 times when the Tigers don't in the final 11 games of the season.
Detroit has 6 games with the sox left and 4 with the Twins and one with the Indians.

IF the Tigers go 6-5 the Twins would have to go 9-2 to win outright.

There is a strong possibility to have a one game playoff was going to be scheduled for the Monday after the season ends, but will be pushed back to Tuesday if required as the Vikings and Packers play Monday night.

Last edited:
Perhaps, but I think you would have more credibility if your alias was PS3Player and not someone who plays an under-powered childs toy.:p

Just kidding... ;)

just bought a ps3 9/21 love it :)

first blu-ray player, high def movies look awesome

uncharted drakes fortune looks great too:up

wish I could play with it some more but have been working 17 hours a day:(

not to go off topic (because I like talking about twins winning season:D)

but got any good ideas for games to get?

Well I gotta admit, they definatly got hot at the right time :)
Can they keep it up ?

So Twins have picked up 3 games in the last 10, thats pretty good, can they pick up another 3 games in the last 10 ?

it will be a good race to end just like last year

twins are always like this every year play average up until last month of season then go 24-7 makes everything interesting:)

are there any twins fans here besides me?

twins are always like this every year play average up until last month of season then go 24-7 makes everything interesting:)

yes been here since begining of this thread but choose to keep my opinions to myself till this race is decided

yes been here since begining of this thread but choose to keep my opinions to myself till this race is decided

Iceberg is also a Minnesota fan

Twins dont play tonight and Detroit has the fire sale team for one more

come on fire sale boys. Win the game tonight. Get it down to 2! ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)